i just got my epiphone les paul special 2 yesterdya and just by playing preety lightly without an amp for oe day the lower e string just snapped has this happened to any of you b4?
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Yeah, you should replace them ASAP. Factory strings suck. Get some Ernie Balls.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
Yeah, you should replace them ASAP. Factory strings suck. Get some Ernie Balls.

hmmm well do they suck so bad so they die of one day playing
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
HURRRY REPLACE BEFORE YOU ARE OUT OF GUTIAR STRINGS FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!!!!

i get ernie ball regular slinkys are awsome
Yeah, they do die. You guitar is probably set up in a retarded fashion as well, get that done.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yeah, often the strings on a guitar have been sitting on for ages between the time the guitar was built and the time you took it out of the box.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Jesstaa
Yeah, often the strings on a guitar have been sitting on for ages between the time the guitar was built and the time you took it out of the box.

so i have nothing to worry bout?
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by p o e
Yeah, they do die. You guitar is probably set up in a retarded fashion as well, get that done.

my guitar is set up very good action wise even though i think i hear a little buzz sometimes i can get it set up frm this good for saken country called egypt
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
you have nothing to worry about. even a "new" unplayed guitar has probably been sitting for a month or more. thats a long time. and like other people said, factory strings are the worst. try some ernie balls for some strong strings, elixirs for tone (i think) but stock epiphone strings are NOT what you'll want to keep on there
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
you have nothing to worry about. even a "new" unplayed guitar has probably been sitting for a month or more. thats a long time. and like other people said, factory strings are the worst. try some ernie balls for some strong strings, elixirs for tone (i think) but stock epiphone strings are NOT what you'll want to keep on there

thanks alot is a tad bit of fret buzz on a non amplified electric guitar normal i am nt evn sure its fret buzz just rattles some times ?
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
I changed my stock strings on my Epiphone after a few weeks, I recommend you do the same.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Quote by tweeb
I changed my stock strings on my Epiphone after a few weeks, I recommend you do the same.

i will change them tommorow lol
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112