Seriously, 3rd pair to break in 5 months. The sound is only coming from one side.....
2 weeks before it breaks, it starts kind off stuffing up (E.G, Sound will stop coming/ reduce in quality until I pught the wires in the right position) It's so annoying....
Does anyone else have this problem?
Last edited by GoldfishMoon at Aug 18, 2009,
You have crappy headphones, get some good ones.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
you have no idea.
I just broke mine today, but mine last usually a few months,
I use them to the point of abuse. poor things.

yeah,
its basically buy more upper-level-high-end earphones
or buy 20 from radioshack.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Last edited by Mr. Rittard at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by GoldfishMoon
Seriously, 3rd pair to break in 5 months. The sound is only coming from one side.....
2 weeks before it breaks, it starts kind off stuffing up (E.G, Sound will stop coming/ reduce in quality until I pught the wires in the right position) It's so annoying....
Does anyone else has this problem?

Do you ever wrap them around your ipod, zune, ect? If you wrap them around it, it sometimes messes with the wiring
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
I went through three sets of headphones in two weeks
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Yeah, mine always break.

However, I've found that if I twist the wire a certain way and hold my arm out at an awkward position while not moving my head at all, sound comes out of both.
XIAOXI
ive gone through a bunch of headphones. but seriously buy your headphones at guitarcenter get a 2 year warranty for like 5 bucks. and there you go headphones for 2 years
it's much better to buy a $30+ headphone than to constantly buy $10 every couple of months. i just bought a $60 skullcandy and i'm loving every bit of it.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by gavincandance
it's much better to buy a $30+ headphone than to constantly buy $10 every couple of months. i just bought a $60 skullcandy and i'm loving every bit of it.

You know, you're not setting a very good example here.
Quote by gavincandance

You got ripped man
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
does anyone know the frequency range of a Bose head set?

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

dont wrap them around your ipod. i use to break mine like every month.
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
I've had my pair of these: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/271/351/-/3514305/JVC-HAF130-In-Ear-Gumy-Headphones/Product.html?searchtype=genre

For about 2 years now, they get used daily, and i've never had a problem yet. Yes, they're fairly cheap, and everyone claims their frequency range is bad or whatever, but i've really never noticed it against my bass-heavy headset i use for gaming, or my mates earphones either
I take care of mine now, but they rarely last more than 6 months. I think its all that sweat that gets into them at the gym, can't be good for them
Quote by gavincandance

They won't last long. Trust me. They die real quick. I had mine for a month.
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
Ugh, yeah, mine only last a couple of months too.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
I always used to have this problem when I used to buy $20 Sony headphones, I blew up my original iPod headphones in no time at all too. I bought a cheap pair of Sennheisers and they blew up in about a month, so I went out and bought the Sennheiser HD555s and I haven't looked back since. They can be a little lacking in bass but overall the sound quality is quite good and they have handled all the abuse I've given them so far.

Only drawback is that everyone else can hear what you're listening to as they are open-backed.