I have a radial tonebone trimode distortion pedal which I absolutely love, however a couple of weeks ago it started creating a lot more noise when it was activated. It is feeding back and hissing like crazy.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

The radial pedal has a tube inside, is it possible the tube could just be blown? I was going to take it to a shop, but I trust the pit, whether rightly or not, just the same.

thanks
are you playing it near a computer or fluorescent lights? tubes and pickups makes noise near them
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
if you haven't already you should replace the tube anyway with something other than the stock JJ. I really "opens" up the sound and id say it sounds like 20% better. Try something like a tung-sol or electroharmonix
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by rageserge
nonono

believe it or not, the pit has been extremely helpful with any questions I have had.

Nope i have played it in different areas, including outside. It just keeps feeding back like crazy. Yeah I was thinking of trying the tungsol, thanks man