:O I missed them at Oxegen

There album is really good tho
Does it offend you, yeah?
I read a review on the gig, and the sound was meant to be ****e... like apparently you could only heard vocal about 2 foot from the stage =/
I think there realy bland like most Irish bands knocking about at the moment..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
^thank you. i had to write a review on these guys' EP. it was a painful experience.

but hey, to each their own. maybe they will improve with age.
saw them at barfly in brum. Smallest room. Appeared to be atleast 80% family/friends of them + the 3 support bands. They're ok but nothing amazing. Didnt put on that great a live show either.

It offends me that Jack's Mannequin are playing below them at reading festival tbh.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
dear god, are these guys famous now?

In Ireland. The Irish music press goes crazy for just about every other wank that lands a major label deal. There hasnt been a good Irish band since Humanzi.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
i really like the first three songs off The Mystery of the Golden Medallion but they're not a great band

fun pop music and some of the lyrics are really catchy but there's no real point behind them
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Quote by lefthandman9876
you missed an utter treat, i have the album on order.

Did the keyboardist bang plastic chairs on the barrier, throw shoes at the bassist and cartwheel around the stage?

If so, you aint seen nothing

They are quality. That is all I have to add.

I don't think they are an entirely serious band, just fun. And they are.
^wasnt it them that supported the prodigy in the Marquee in cork though. A bit of a clash in music taste i would have thought no?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
^wasnt it them that supported the prodigy in the Marquee in cork though. A bit of a clash in music taste i would have thought no?

Well, The Prodigy did support Oasis at Slane. Also bit of a clash in fairness.
Quote by urbanfox
Did the keyboardist bang plastic chairs on the barrier, throw shoes at the bassist and cartwheel around the stage?

If so, you aint seen nothing

They are quality. That is all I have to add.

I don't think they are an entirely serious band, just fun. And they are.

it was in a small woodland stage, he picked up a log and smashed it on the barrier, the singer was rolling around on the floor, climbing into the crowd etc and at the end they threw all there stuff about
i dont know if I would call it good,
but i still like it.

Its funny and catchy
and she has a very nice voice.
this one is for you.