I was looking at js30rr, as i`ve got low budget, but i see its not all that good...
I`ve got 350 euros for a new guitar, and i`ve already got one with FR, I want a fixed bridge now... Anyway, does anyone here know any nice rr style guitar with fixed bridge within 350 euros?

Thanks in advance...
What I heard the JS30rr is decent part from the pickups, so why not.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by lessy_p
If I were you i'd get an Epi LP

Because that has EVERYTHING to do with the topic...
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by lessy_p

Part from the silverburst model i see NO reason for ANYONE to buy an Epi LP.

There, this post is as useless as yours.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by lessy_p

No.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Slicer666
What I heard the JS30rr is decent part from the pickups, so why not.

Sound is no problem, I`m playing on even more low budget guitar, I am worried about how comfy is it to play sitting, cause it`s got cable jack placed quite strange I must say...

Quote by lessy_p

lol thanks for trying to help, but i want rr style, flying V, you may have mixed it with les paul rr...
Last edited by LexLuthor91 at Aug 18, 2009,
Yeah, it's got the jack on the side of the lower wing, making it hard to play sitting down. If you want a JS series, get the JS30KE because you can sit with it, otherwise get a string-thru RR3.
JS30KE is my second choice... I love both shapes, though i prefer rr... rr3 with string thru is still off my budget...

Is the jack that much of a problem, does it bother you all the time, or you get used to it and stop noticing it...?
RR5. The no FR one.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Looks like Jackson just came out with a nicer JS model, the JS32T. Very similar to the JS30RR, but the fretboard has the shark teeth inlays and it has a fixed bridge. Looks quite similar to the JS30RR FR, but no Floyd and no lockdowns. Pricing is somewhere around $300, new. I've got a JS series. Good ones can be found, but you really need to check them out before purchase to make sure neck is straight and frets are level. Otherwise you may have just bought some expensive firewood (just kidding).
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Yeah, it's got the jack on the side of the lower wing, making it hard to play sitting down. If you want a JS series, get the JS30KE because you can sit with it, otherwise get a string-thru RR3.

Ive got an RR and I play it sitting down every day.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

You can try a Douglas Debeo Octanis.
White: http://www.rondomusic.com/product2654.html
Black: http://www.rondomusic.com/product2654.html

I bought one of these and I absolutely love it, the hardware holds up well and the pickups are pretty damn good for cheap no named pickups. Mine came with the intonation set up perfectly, the neck is perfectly straight, and the frets are leveled nice enough that you can play with a low action with only a little bit of buzz on the low E. Also with the money you save you can put some really sweet pickups in it and still come in under your budget.