View poll results: WHICH
VOX VT50
7 39%
LINE6 FLEXTONE III PLUS
11 61%
Voters: 18.
flextone ofc
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Flextone. Easy.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
flextone
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Both are nice. The VT range and the Flextones are of similar quality. Some people prefer the Flex for high gain, while others say that the VT has excellent low gain tones compared to other amps in it's price range.

Basically, you'll need to try them out and see what you like better. It pays off to get the bigger versions with two speakers with these amps, it really helps with the low end and with being heard on stage. If you don't want to pay too much though the one speaker versions are nice enough.
Wow, you made another which amp poll. Hopefully you're narrowing down your search a bit

I like the VT series. Awesome amps and versatile. I say either one would be good for you. Have you even tried out any of the amps you have been asking about as of lately?
Quote by TheQuailman

I can't help it, I fall in love with anything that says 'Vox' on the front.

I think I want a NightTrain.

Get the Flextone and glue a Vox badge on it. You'll be happier.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD