Pronunciation of words! I hope this doesn't cause any wars.

Ibanez:

Ibb-an-ez

or..

Eye-ban-ez

or..

other (please state)

leave other terms, names, and band names that may cause arguments over how they're spelt!
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
spelled

jeez...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Audi --> OW dee or ah dee

Porsche --> porsha or porshhhh
My Gear:
Electric:
Dean From Hell (CFH/Dime)
ESP Ltd EC-1000 Amber Sunburst
Laney LX65D amp
Acoustic:
Taylor T5 custom koa
Marshall AS50D amp.

PSN ID is also

MrSprinklez
crap-bag
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
eye-ba-nez
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
This is a global website.

Every country says things differently.

If there's ONE THING that makes me rage it's when people assume they can t-aipe- out h-awww they s-bell and assume every fucker says those syllables the same and knows exactly what they mean. THEY DON'T. USE THE FUCKING IPA FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Oh and it is spelt, not spelled.
'officially' you pronounce words the way they are pronounced in their original language. so ibanez would be literally that. not eye -banez. or eye-raq, for that matter.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
About a year ago I used to think it was pronounced kind of like 'eye-bayns', heh. I think most commonly it's pronounced 'i-ban-ez' though.
Last edited by pete-c at Aug 18, 2009,
aye-ba-nez?

Does anyone else find it funny that when people don't know how to pronounce the word they're reading they just guess at it and its a completely different word? One of my friends tried to read "Angelo" and read it as "Angelina".
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by archangels666

Contradictions for the lose.

pronunciations and just getting a word totally wrong are two different things
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Neither Firefox nor Microsoft Word have told me that "spelled" is any worse than "spelt." In fact, Firefox says that spelt is wrong.
Nike:

NIke or NIke-ee?
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

That's not the point. You said that words are pronounced differently depending on the culture/country/language of origin, then completely neglect the fact that Americans and British spell things differently.

In my country, "spelled" is the correct spelling. Just like "color" and "honor."
Quote by archangels666
That's not the point. You said that words are pronounced differently depending on the culture/country/language of origin, then completely neglect the fact that Americans and British spell things differently.

In my country, "spelled" is the correct spelling. Just like "color" and "honor."

WHERE'S THE 'U'!!?!?!?!?

I always thought it was spelt, but ever since I've heard spelled I've been confused
STRIKING MINORS
Apparently 'spelt' and 'spelled' are pretty much accepted either way these days. I do prefer to say 'spelled' though.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

One time my sister saw "TORNADO WARNING" on the news, and she turned to my mom and goes, "Whats a torn-a-do?"
Quote by joehhy
One time my sister saw "TORNADO WARNING" on the news, and she turned to my mom and goes, "Whats a torn-a-do?"

pics.

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

Quote by joehhy
There are none.

fah-ail
;(

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx