Page 1 of 2
I need some advice on my thread i want snakebites tunnels and a septum should i go for it???
You should pierce your taint.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have 14 gauge snake bites. 16 gauge ears(im gaugeing them to double zeros) and the top part of my ear done.Soon Imma get my eye brow.What you want is going to be expensive though.And yes I would know I work at a tatoo shop.

If you like the idea then go for it.Just be warned no one will hire you.You will have to buy retainers.They are little clear pieces that you can get it the gauge you need.You can get them at shops or at hot topic.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
pierce your EYES!!!!!

I'm all seriousness, don't get any.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Get the webbing between your thumb and hand pierced. That'll be HXC!
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
I dont like the look of snakebites.
Get your Labret pierced. That is cooler.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Get yourself to the Body Modification Thread all your problems will be solved.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
the worst thing you could do is pierce/tattoo your body without being sure what you want. decide what you want - wait a couple of days and if it still seems like what you want then go for it
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
your penis.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
you could get a jacobs ladder... no one will know but you.
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
Quote by Sicon
I have 14 gauge snake bites. 16 gauge ears(im gaugeing them to double zeros) and the top part of my ear done.Soon Imma get my eye brow.What you want is going to be expensive though.And yes I would know I work at a tatoo shop.

If you like the idea then go for it.Just be warned no one will hire you.You will have to buy retainers.They are little clear pieces that you can get it the gauge you need.You can get them at shops or at hot topic.

not really into the idea of getting a real job so not really a major worry :P
Quote by lolometer1
not really into the idea of getting a real job so not really a major worry :P

nice to see you've thought through all the possible future complications so well.
Maybe not get the most generic scenester peircings possible?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Epiphone'sRock
defo your penis, failing that, peirce your testacles to your gooch providing your male

Even if ur female. do that.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by leeb rocks
nice to see you've thought through all the possible future complications so well.

well piercings can be taken out and tunnels can be hidden by hair so if i do need to get a real job then i think i'll be fine
i have my septum done, the piercing person f*cked up and forced the needle thru my cartalidge rather than just thru the skin!! he had to stop to get his breath back halfay thru, i could see his hands shaking right in front of my eyes due to the amount of pressure he was putting into it!!

IT HURT LIKE F*CK!!!!

also got my tongue pierced and i wouldnt recomend that either!!!!

personnally dont like stretched piercing, but hey, what do i know!!
Quote by silepnt letters
Get those gaping ugly holes in your ears, that way your friends can stick their penises right through.

my friends are some of the most blatent homophobes i know, i don't think that'll be happening any time soon
get a butt plug..
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wait a minute... you're 14? No offence, but I think you should be waiting a few more years before you make this decision.

This.

Why haven't you closed this yet?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wait a minute... you're 14? No offence, but I think you should be waiting a few more years before you make this decision.

Especially since you can't decide on what to get.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Not just that. There's:

1) Parents
2) School
3) The fact he says he doesn't want a "normal" job... well, at 14, NO-ONE wnts a normal job.

Yeah, school/parents etc is a standard thing to get past in getting a tattoo at that age, I meant additionally since he's indecisive.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Because I'm not a blimmin' pit mod.

Well then, I think you should be.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by CTFOD
Yeah, school/parents etc is a standard thing to get past in getting a tattoo at that age, I meant additionally since he's indecisive.

I coevered that earlier. I was just adding stuff.; Hell, a lot of places won't pierce you without parental consent under 16 anyways.
Quote by Nite`
the worst thing you could do is pierce/tattoo your body without being sure what you want. decide what you want - wait a couple of weeks/months and if it still seems like what you want then go for it

fixed, for tattoo decisions at least.
i'm not indecisive i just wanted to know if the pit approves of these piercings. Also screw my parents they dont give a **** and my school won't do anything teachers are dip****s
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I coevered that earlier. I was just adding stuff.; Hell, a lot of places won't pierce you without parental consent under 16 anyways.

D'aw, you have already said that. And there was me thinking I was pointing something out for the first time
Quote by lolometer1
i'm not indecisive i just wanted to know if the pit approves of these piercings. Also screw my parents they dont give a **** and my school won't do anything teachers are dip****s

Like, nobody understands me! I'm gonna listen to Limp Bizkit and cry!
Quote by duncang

at his command
Last edited by CTFOD at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

listen to this man, seriously TS dont be retarded. Grow some sense first and then think about it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by lolometer1
i'm not indecisive i just wanted to know if the pit approves of these piercings.

If you want to be successful in this world, DO NOT care about the Pit's approval. Do what you want, not what the Pit wants. Fail to heed my warning and you will be doomed for all eternity in the bowels of the underworld.
Page 1 of 2