I'm on vacation in Florida right now and I just bought a new cd that I wanted to put onto my iPod. Since this isn't the main computer that I typically sync with, I plugged my iPod into iTunes, et my iPod to 'Manually Manage...", imported the cd, and did the drag/drop to put the files onto my iPod and they work completely fine... My question is this: When I go to sync my iPod with my home computer, will these files automatically be recognized and add themselves or will I have to re-import the cd?
smash it with a brick, always works.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by ilovepepsi

this is more logical and user friendly than itunes
Quote by ilovepepsi

Why do you always do this owl-man?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by guitarguy1347
It will ask if you want to transfer the songs.

You can't transfer songs from one computer to another, unless you purchased the songs from the iTunes store on your iPod. Then you can transfer those songs to 5 different computers as long as they use your iTunes account.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Dream Floyd
Why do you always do this owl-man?

because it works
and i really hope someone eventually thinks it's good advice and does it

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

Quote by ilovepepsi
because it works
and i really hope someone eventually thinks it's good advice and does it

Whenever I try your advice, I just end up breaking stuff
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I like your style, owl-man.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I would just leave it, it always causes more problems for such a little thing.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Dream Floyd
Whenever I try your advice, I just end up breaking stuff

i think that means it's starting to work.

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Quote by Koshman32
You can't transfer songs from one computer to another, unless you purchased the songs from the iTunes store on your iPod. Then you can transfer those songs to 5 different computers as long as they use your iTunes account.

yeah, im trying to figure out a way to move music from my ipod to a computer, so far I only get it to work if my ipod is plugged in.

even if I save the songs to my desktop, it still wont work....

any suggestions (ways that I dont have to pay for online)
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Aerokizzombie
yeah, im trying to figure out a way to move music from my ipod to a computer, so far I only get it to work if my ipod is plugged in.

even if I save the songs to my desktop, it still wont work....

any suggestions (ways that I dont have to pay for online)

The way I usually do it, is f you have blank CDs then create a playlist outta the songs you want to transfer and burn them to the cd. Then re-upload it to your iTunes and it'll be saved on that computer
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
You can use programs like iPod2PC for Windows or Senuti for Mac to copy songs off your iPod onto your computer. There are other programs as well, I see that Senuti is no longer freeware which is a bit of a bummer but still a great program.
Quote by SoLgEr
The way I usually do it, is f you have blank CDs then create a playlist outta the songs you want to transfer and burn them to the cd. Then re-upload it to your iTunes and it'll be saved on that computer

I would, but Ive got 4200 songs, about 18 gigs ( i think) and thats a damn lot of cds.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
You'll have to re-import the CD if you want to play them on the computer.

/thread right here
You can get stuff off your iPod with a lot of different free software that Google can find, like iDump.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

you dont even need to download software. as long as your ipod is for use as a disk open up the ipod folder where it says like photos and whatnot and go to the music folder. youll see a bunch of folders that say f01, f02, etc (or something like that). that is where your music is stored. just drag and drop all of them into itunes and your entire library will be right there