Page 1 of 2
Bump
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Like the vocals, don't like the music.

That shirt rules by the way, and old band I was in was planning to do that but never got around to it.
marty has "lego hair"
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Digging the new stuff. I downloaded their '09 demo last year and it's pretty good. Vocals remind me of the guy from Ceremony. I think I like the songs on the demo more than the newer one though. Faster, heavier, more pissed.
Quote by saxaxe
Digging the new stuff. I downloaded their '09 demo last year and it's pretty good. Vocals remind me of the guy from Ceremony. I think I like the songs on the demo more than the newer one though. Faster, heavier, more pissed.

you have no idea. that song isnt even gonna be on the 7". the other new songs they have for that are outrageous and way better than any song they have out right now.
No boy should ever have to fight with his father to keep him from driving drunk
Or watch his mother kick his father down as he reaches for the shotgun in his trunk
He would have shot me right there if it wasn’t for my mother’s saving grace
I never knew that my life could unravel at such a rapid pace

No boy should ever have to plead with his father not to take his own life
All the love I could give couldn’t even penetrate through the drunken haze
I was so mortified, I couldn’t even cry
Took it so hard, I just bottled it up
Caused problems 2 years of counseling could not erase
Problems that to this day I still can’t face

I’m all alone. I am on my ****ing own
No one to guide me down this road I roam
All this pain I feel, you ****ers can’t even see
Can’t even say I love you to my own family
I don’t allow myself to get close, so I’m not sad to see you go
There is nothing that you can say
I’ll keep living my life sheltered this way

thats the lyrics to the new jam. jesus.
new song is so much better than the demo
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Yeah, I definitely prefer the new song to the demo. It's more emotional and it actually changes my mood. Marty's a great vocalist.
Last edited by cakeschmammert at Feb 1, 2010,
Quote by willingvictim

If this actually happened to him, it makes the lyrics so much better.
haha actually, he goes to school full time and his school is on a weird ass schedule and hes there during the summer a lot, and only has like a week off between school and his co-op internship. so he can't even really tour with us in the summer, we need a fill in. that and their guitarist works for a school district so he only has time to tour in the summer, which is a huge conflict. sucks.
Quote by willingvictim

Holy shit. After listening a few more times and then reading those, I definitely dig the new track a lot.
I have no speakers at the moment but tomorrow I'm buying Daylights 10" (I think it's a 10"), could you just tell me what to expect?
Quote by Internal Chaos
I have no speakers at the moment but tomorrow I'm buying Daylights 10" (I think it's a 10"), could you just tell me what to expect?

in terms of how it sounds?
Quote by willingvictim
i dont even think i could sing along to it

I was honestly thinking about this yesterday. I just feel like it would be awkward to sing along about his dad shooting himself in the head.
I'll Never Be You
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by willingvictim
new burdens will definitely have marty back up vocals for sure. we didn't know how awesome his voice was when we recorded the past 2 times

Whenever Burdens tours, you should take Agitator along with you haha
New song is really heavy. A girl who graduated from my school got killed by driving drunk into a tree about a week ago.
i mean.. I've gotten behind the wheel tipsy or after waiting a while from being drunk, but anyone who drinks and gets wasted and goes and drives are just digging their own grave usually. not a good idea at all
one of my mates is lucky to be alive, he went in a paddock basher while drunk and rolled the car with passengers in it. driving on the road is even worse
Page 1 of 2