I might soon switch my guitar from an Epi Firebird to a Les Paul Custom.
I tried one and it was pretty amazing.
I'd just like to know:what exactly are the diffrences between them(except for the body shape)?
neck, weight, color, tone.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
No...
Sorry if i'm being a prick,but is there any other diffrence?
Like overall value,and is one better for something than the other?
yes...
those are some serious differences: tone, neck, and weight. it really comes down to preference.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I guess you're right,i'm kinda stupid.
How heavier it is from the firebird?
What are the tone diffrences?
Neck-thicker/thinner?
Quote by Firebirdz
I guess you're right,i'm kinda stupid.
How heavier it is from the firebird?
What are the tone diffrences?
Neck-thicker/thinner?

not too sure as i've never played a firebird in person, but lp's are known to be heavier because of the mahogany. it'll sound warmer and the neck's on most epi lp's are pretty thick.
Quote by pedromiles101