The author of www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com (which you should read right now if you haven't) just created an extended edition of his best seller "The alphabet of manliness" and a bunch of updates.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=nom_book_tour

What do you think of this move? Is he just cashing in or is this a substantial amount of content that warrants a new release?
I cannot ****in wait. ABCs of Manliness was the most hilarious book I ever read
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
My first glance at 'thebestpageintheuniverse' is that it is in fact not 'thepbestpageintheuniverse'
I have the original so wont be splashing for the added few pages unless i lose my original copy,seems like a shameless cash-in to me, which coming from the guy who refuses to put advertising on his site confuses me, ach well, to each his own ya gotta make a living somehow.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Awesome. I just read the Alphabet of Manliness last week. On of the funniest books ever IMO. Can't wait to read the Numbers of Manliness. Maddox needs to start making more updates to his site, though, seeing as that is what made him famous.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by happytimeharry
Maddox hasn't been interesting since '02.

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!

Sorry. I just love madd0x alot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SpockTheRock
Awesome. I just read the Alphabet of Manliness last week. On of the funniest books ever IMO. Can't wait to read the Numbers of Manliness. Maddox needs to start making more updates to his site, though, seeing as that is what made him famous.

Please go on
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by Kensai
LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!

Sorry. I just love madd0x alot.

he hasn't put anything good out in a loooooooong time.
Quote by happytimeharry

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

JUST LIKE YOUR MOM THEN.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

Neither has Shakespeare.

But I'm not paying for this book again.
two and a half men.
Maddox hasn't put anything out in too long, which sucks.

But he is still the funniest writer out there.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
meh.

I'm sort of interested, but I doubt I will buy it. I have the first one, and I don't see the need to buy this one for only 36 more pages.

I'd rather have him update his site on a regular basis like he used to do.
Maddox sucks. He was great his first few years when he seemed genuinely angry. Then he started making some money from the book and stuff and only doing half-assed updates once a year. No way am I giving him any money for a new copy of Alphabet.

PS: The dude lived near me (maybe he still does) and I used to see him all the time at the local video store.
Quote by drewfromutah
Maddox sucks. He was great his first few years when he seemed genuinely angry. Then he started making some money from the book and stuff and only doing half-assed updates once a year. No way am I giving him any money for a new copy of Alphabet.

PS: The dude lived near me (maybe he still does) and I used to see him all the time at the local video store.

You shoulda punched him in the balls for not updating.
I realy dont like him. I fantasize about attacking him with a lead pipe..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"