Him game of the guitar, that wanted that the end extremely played. In this best one of the cases, the uproars of the guitar in the whole space of later that. It would have that rent to produce to the plea with the pleasure to perforate the women. It would have that to being a music, this very weight and the one that you can use same in many diverse circumstances. For example you could feel, making something in his ignited garage. Or you decide to feel to the uproars of the guitar that altar to its wife in the quarter. It is good knowledge, the end to use a selection and able it is, the cables of the main tube, that wanted that the end played to play in air. Thank you.

So you want to pleasure to perforate the women? Take em out to dinner man!
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Is English your second language?

If so, fair enough.

If not, begone.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Is English your second language?

If so, fair enough.

If not, begone.

I'm thinking no, his spelling and punctuation are to good for that. No way do you get that far in spelling and punctuation and then suck that hard at grammar. Well, I guess it could be his second langauge, but ...
this guy is a genius
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Troll

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
jeez. this is the... what, the 5th one?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
From what Country are you? Land? From? Language? Greek? Russia? France? Germany? Maybe someone can help !
i actually think he`s using a translator program like worldlingo....and it`s just really a bad tanslation

[نو-ون] يفهم أنت arabic

No - bir sana anladığını turkish

बङा सम३ाती आप hindi

پ کسی کو سمجھتی urdu

i`ve just told him no-one understands
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i actually think he`s using a translator program like worldlingo....and it`s just really a bad tanslation

[نو-ون] يفهم أنت arabic

No - bir sana anladığını turkish

बङा सम३ाती आप hindi

پ کسی کو سمجھتی urdu

i`ve just told him no-one understands

Either this or we're getting into a whole new paradigm of trolling.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.

HAHAHAHHA
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL

What the Ballsack?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Creed that everything is you, than the beginning, the end to understand the I. Is acceptable; in the community of the guitar we would have that to be with and music of the left of the way who we cultivated. You anticipate the totality we all in a musical group and a music of the narcotic execution occurs meeting! Guitar of the rate, solo of the guitar, possibly of the supervisor of the furrow or the carillon. The supposition, of that is possible, of the beauty of music! The art of the execution, I is complete also; that a bar of fish finishes of the friction. It stops in the order!
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Sigged!
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']im 12 and what is this?

This is what happens when we open our borders...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by biga29
This is what happens when we open our borders...

I love you, Rachel Dawes. Can I be your Harvey Dent?

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']

I love you, Rachel Dawes. Can I be your Harvey Dent?

And we lived happily ever after... Oh wait...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
ok i`m conviced he`s a troll so i`ll start the reporting...unless we have some more fun 1st........nah reported
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 18, 2009,
Not you again.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by AbdulMuscle
music of the narcotic

yea i had that once when i had a bad mushroom trip... but it's ok cuz my sologel totality saved my lolz asses
Sorry, I have to close your thread because people cannot behave maturely. Unfortunatly, no one can understand what you are trying to ask/tell us. you are going to have to try to come up with a better translator or something or we will not be able to understand you.