So my band finally wrote another part similar to the end of widower. I don't know my guitarists lead part over the second part but i wanted to get some feedback on the work in progress.
Attachments:
song4.gp5
song4.gp4
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I would speed it up for starters. Its too slow for my taste (and this is coming from someone who likes doom metal). Inevitably some leads would make it more bearable, buts it lacking significantly. I'm not really sure what style this is going to be, but I would consider adding some synths and string instruments.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
im not going to add strings or synth because its a song for my band...which contains 2 guitars. and they don't fit in the style. This is basically melodic hardcore.

Its faster than any doom metal riff i've ever heard haha.

like i said its a work in progress. im mostly looking for input on how the melodies work. obviously its difficult to feel without drums.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.