Hello everyone,
We are Immaterial, we play a mixture of old school\new school melodic death metal in the veins of old In Flames and Dark Tranquillity.

I would like to introduce you to our band - We've recently released our first EP, and today you're able to listen to the entire ep on our myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/immaterialband

Feel free to have a listen and leave comments here or on our myspace page.

Soon our EP will be available to purchase online.

Thanx for listening,
Immaterial.
עד לפה הגעתם? יא רבאק...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The player on your band's myspace is broken, it seems.

You may be brilliant, but stick this in the Melodeath thread or the Promote Your Band forum.

Oh, working now. Hey, not too bad. I like this actually, I really do, but still, Promote Your Band forum.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Last edited by freddaahh at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by freddaahh
The player on your band's myspace is broken, it seems.

You may be brilliant, but stick this in the Melodeath thread or the Promote Your Band forum.

Oh, working now. Hey, not too bad. I like this actually, I really do, but still, Promote Your Band forum.

Anti-semite...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
Anti-semite...

Am I trying to throw his band out of their internet Homeland?

I must say, great music though, vocals could do with tweaking a bit, I think.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Pretty good band, a bit derivative and I really dislike the vocals, but other than that, pretty good melodeath
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by freddaahh
Am I trying to throw his band out of their internet Homeland?

I'd wager you're only interested in the whole senseless and hateful massacre. You seem too lazy to have a proper political agenda.

As for the band:

Saw you folks a year or so ago, back when Amalek were still together and Fatality's collective ball sack hasn't dropped. It was fun.
Last edited by dead-fish at Aug 18, 2009,