Project: Torn of Spirit is a band with the drive to succeed, we just need to find the right people and then it WILL happen! Right now I need a drummer and a bassist to work with. We'll be looking for a 2nd guitarist later on but I must get the bare essential spots filled first. Check out the myspace at www.myspace.com/tornofspirit and see if it's something that you'd be interested in and that you'd be well suited for.

Requirements:
Must be within the ages of 18-25 years of age

Must be out of high school

Must live somewhere within the Twin Cities metro area

Must own your own equipment

Optional 1-UPers:
Have previous band and or gigging experience

Drummers: Already own a good metal-ready dual-bass or big expensive drum set

Bassists: Already own a 6-string or 5-string bass, or both (guitarists in this band will be using both 6-string and 7-string guitars). Also I would prefer it if the bassist was also the screamer/ secondary singer in this band, but if there’s no way you could do that then that’s not an absolute deal breaker either

Have open work space available for band rehearsals, practice, etc.

Additional song writing abilities, HUGE plus!

Any back-up vocal abilities, also a HUGE plus!

Any questions at all, feel free to ask. Both guys and girls are welcome to try. The sooner we get this thing established, the sooner we can start writing songs and booking shows and all that other fun stuff that follows. Please e-mail all inquiries and responses to the following address. krswanny@yahoo.com.
PEACE OUT!!!