Hey,

I'm trying to buy the parts to make a strat, but can't decide which bridge to get. I've heard wilkinsons are good, but they're expensive, and I'm poor so then I saw wilkinsons on guitarfetish which are only 50 bucks, but the chrome one is out of stock. They have several other bridges for pretty cheap, and I was wondering: has anyone here on UG had any experiences with their other bridges, or have a different cheap bridge to suggest?

EDIT: they also have cheap pickups. Does anyone know if their hum-canceling SC pickups are decent?
Last edited by I is be sexy at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by worton
Golden Gate Bridge?

Thanks for the suggestion... have you tried it before? I'm putting schaller locking tuners, rolling string tees and a black tusq teflon nut on the guitar. Do you think with those parts and this bridge, I could stay in tune after whammying?
Quote by I is be sexy
Thanks for the suggestion... have you tried it before?

sarcasm??

try guitarfetish. Those are pretty cheap.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
sarcasm??

try guitarfetish. Those are pretty cheap.

Not sarcasm, sorry for the confusement. But yeah, I saw the ones on guitarfetish and was wondering if anyone knew how good they were
The pickups I have heard, are really good.

The hardware is a bit meh, depending on the specific one. Also, tremolo, or hard tail?
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Quote by AntiG3
The pickups I have heard, are really good.

The hardware is a bit meh, depending on the specific one. Also, tremolo, or hard tail?

Tremolo. I've heard their wilkinsons are legit, so I could just wait for those to be in stock again...

And thanks for the pickup info