i need a set of gibson sg templates im not really sure of what format it is but i have a linux comp. does any one have templates for an sg and how would i print them out to be full scale?i think jpeg format will work right?

thanks, dave
Last edited by savage94 at Aug 18, 2009,

thats the only one i have, hope it helps.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
i just saw a thread the other day where someone had bought really nice SG templates, but i can't seem to find the thread anymore
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I've got a set of SG templates that I bought from www.guitarbuildingtemplates.com I think they're accurate but I have no way to check.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
^ do you mind scanning them and uploading? they could help with both TS and a template collection brock is working on.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by blindsagacity
^ do you mind scanning them and uploading? they could help with both TS and a template collection brock is working on.

I could try but I don't think my scanner is big enough.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
thanks, metal warrior 40, i haven't heard from you in a while! and thanks blindsagacity.