Page 1 of 2
So I sold my pedalboard and Sunn amp (cause it didn't have a gain channel! Wtf!) for $400 cash!! I got a new setup. Here it is:

Line 6 Spider 30 watt (that's right, 30 WATTS)

I only use the Insane channel, cause I play really brutal death metal live Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Disturbed. I also bought a brand new Boss Metal Zone to use with the Insane channel, cuz I needed more gain for the music I play.

And here's my guitar, a Dean Razorback 7 in CUSTOM white finish like the guy from Trivium! It's got EMGs but I'm going to put a Dimebucker in the neck for more gain.

My band is playing a show next week with other local Brootal bands. I just got a new haircut. Like it?

Bree bree rawr rawr bree.
Last edited by Mr. Jiggy Fly at Aug 18, 2009,

The trifecta of bad tone.

ARE YOU ****ING CRAZY, YOU RETARD?!?!

ahahahahahahahhhahahahagoodonehhahahahahhahahaha
Last edited by unet at Aug 18, 2009,
Gear:
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BOSS DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
What? I didn't like my old rig. It wasn't br00tal enough. Plus, all the guys in the EG forum say that this rig in great!

You guys are just jealous.

Don't make fun of EG.
Strats & Seagulls
**** I thought the OP was serious till I saw who he was I wouldn't expect less from a... "really brutal death metal" band I know one metal guy who's prefers the MG range over all tube amps... *sigh*
Quote by Tombe
With pedals you can throw your guitar down for an impromptu pedal drone solo, whereas if you did that on a rack it would just look like you were programming your washing machine.
Hey you Indian bastard, get out of my thread!

Hey guys, have any suggestions for new tunings I should use to unleash the brutality? Right now I'm playing in Drop F tuning.
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
What? I didn't like my old rig. It wasn't br00tal enough. Plus, all the guys in the EG forum say that this rig in great!

You guys are just jealous.

Theres your problem
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Curry lover.

I'm of ethnic origins, so I cannot be racist. It's physically impossible.

Drop Z is nice, but Drop (Q/0) is the most epic. But my Zakk Wylde signature strings won't go that low.
Last edited by Mr. Jiggy Fly at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
Curry lover.

I'm of ethnic origins, so I cannot be racist. It's physically impossible.

Ha!

I don't even like curry (much).
Actually, off-topic, but I dreamt about Drop Z once. It's basically a Drop A tuning lowered by 20 cents.
Quote by Goldenglove
Actually, off-topic, but I dreamt about Drop Z once. It's basically a Drop A tuning lowered by 20 cents.

In Soviet Russia, 20 Cents Lower You!
I had a dream last night that I found a miniature baby (like, smaller than my palm) with huge cheeks, and I put him into a harness and tied a shoelace to it and swung him in circles.
Quote by stykerwolf
Drop Z is better

I play in drop Zbb. That way, Satan can hear it in the depths of hell, and he knows what to look forward to when I get down there!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Mr. Jiggy Fly
Dude, that is so metal! What kind of music do you like? I better than you dig super brutal stuff like Slipknot huh!

Slipknot became acoustic once they took their maskes off.

Now only one band can be bR00t4lz!!

Are there going to be real pics, or should I stop waiting on this thread?
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
Are there going to be real pics, or should I stop waiting on this thread?

Hey, if you can't be patient,

suck it!
I'm waiting for an administrator to close this waste of everybody's time. You are the mother of the mother of the mother of all trolls. BTW...my friend's Silvertone 10 watt amp is ten times as brutal and 500 times as loud as your 30 watt spider. Cheers!
Quote by unet
Hey, if you can't be patient,

*lots of blank lines*

suck it!

It's been almost a full page and almost an hour! I'm getting restless!
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by sg4ever
I'm waiting for an administrator to close this waste of everybody's time. You are the mother of the mother of the mother of all trolls. BTW...my friend's Silvertone 10 watt amp is ten times as brutal and 500 times as loud as your 30 watt spider. Cheers!

He is not just the great grandmother of all trolls, he is also their dominatrix leader.
Page 1 of 2