I have an ESP LTD mh-50, its black with chrome hardware and im very happy with it but every time i hit a c note you can hear it resonating in the guitar even if you mute the string after playing it, and sometimes the amp picks up the sound and sound like you have string ring a little bit but still to the point where its annoying
Could be springs resonating from the frequency of the note going through the guitar body. Here are 2 methods of fixing that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnAbPrmJNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX2INeaiKD4&feature=related
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
find out where its vibrating, sometimes it can be the bridge?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
it isnt fret buzz, its a pure c note that resonates and it keeps going even if the string isnt vibrating
Ok, I have a ESP LTD KH - 202 (almost the same guitar), and I have experienced the same problem a few times. It's nothing, just keep on playing and it will turn out just fine.
I'm assuming(Since it's a floyd rose) that the bridge might be too low. The best option is to either raise the bridge a tad, or loosen up the strings by tuggin' on them.

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?
^my post up there
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
I know what your talking about, it happen on my acoustic guitar when I hit an A note and let it hang, and if your amp is loud it will make the string resonate for a long time, I dont know how it does it but it is quite annoying. I know how to fix i ton my acoustic, I have a notch filter and I just jack with that till it goes away, I guess you could adjust the truss rod a bit and might eliminate that problem, or, I dont know if they make a pedal that has a notch filter in it, but you could give that a shot.