You need to work on your voice. in the Who video, even though you're an octave lower than Daltry, your tone is really week and muddled, like you have a bad cold. This song demands a lot from the singer, but I just can't feel any emotion in what you're saying, which Daltry was really good at.

Edit
your sublime video is much better, particularly because you're singing higher notes.
Last edited by greennblue10 at Aug 18, 2009,
I quite liked the Who cover but it sounded very much busker style. I expect that was down to some very basic recording gear. Yes your voice is not the strongest but its true and mostly consistent. That's the sort of thing a vocal teacher can work on and get good improvement.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by greennblue10
You need to work on your voice. in the Who video, even though you're an octave lower than Daltry, your tone is really week and muddled, like you have a bad cold. This song demands a lot from the singer, but I just can't feel any emotion in what you're saying, which Daltry was really good at.

Edit
your sublime video is much better, particularly because you're singing higher notes.

This is actually it. Im getting over a cold right now. It probably wasnt the best time to record a song, I just felt like doing so. Thank you for your input though.

Quote by Lurcher
I quite liked the Who cover but it sounded very much busker style. I expect that was down to some very basic recording gear. Yes your voice is not the strongest but its true and mostly consistent. That's the sort of thing a vocal teacher can work on and get good improvement.

Yeah, the only thing for recording I have is my mac. Im just playing directly into the webcam application. Ive never really thought of getting a vocal teacher, but that seems like a great idea. Thanks.
Last edited by Mr Lincolnlogs at Aug 18, 2009,