Ok so i have been playing on a peavey millennium for my first 2 years of playing bass, and i played an American standard jazz bass and fell in love with it.

For the $1400 that i will be buying it for, is it really worth it at my level?
It is still my opinion that a lightning rod atop of a church shows a lack of confidence.

Quote by watchingmefall
Love has no boundaries. Except maybe dead people and liking your mom.
Quote by Spaz91
Yes, for gods sake yes. If you can afford any MIA Fender then there is no reason that you shouldn'd own one.

unless you want a Warwick :P

if you love the Fender, you should get it, or at least ask them to hold it for a few days while you check out other stores, see what they have.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Ill see as much the same as the others, if you can afford it and you intend to keep playing theres no reason you shouldn't get it if it is indeed the bass you want.
thanks for the input guys, but i'm definitely not going to get a warwick though ><

anyone know a good place for used basses? a store that sells alot of them or a website that is trustworthy?
It is still my opinion that a lightning rod atop of a church shows a lack of confidence.

Quote by watchingmefall
Love has no boundaries. Except maybe dead people and liking your mom.
Quote by BassMRSI
thanks for the input guys, but i'm definitely not going to get a warwick though ><

anyone know a good place for used basses? a store that sells alot of them or a website that is trustworthy?

Guitar Center will have a few. I found an awesome HP P-bass with an MM pickup and electronics there, lacked the 900 to buy the sunburst beast.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom