I am wanting to get an airsoft gun, but I dont know if I would actually use it enough to warrant the money. I would be open to playing airsoft, as a lot my friends already do. But I'd have to buy a better quality gun, probably in the $200-$300 range. But I dont know if I'd still use my gun enough. What do yall think?
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
Airsoft is very fun, I doubt you'll stop at 200-300 if you do start. After a while you'll probably want to buy mags, a vest, maybe new clothes e.t.c.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fuck your "Airsoft" nonsense.

GO SUPER SOAKER!

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Airsoft is fun and dosent really hurt. I like paintball a bit more because it makes you really not want to get hit.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Screw airsoft, paintball is better!
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
I don't like paintball very much at all, I prefer airsoft a lot. I own pretty high end guns (ICS, KWA) but I kind of regret the 300 dollars investments (for each gun) because you really do get tired of it. I would suggest getting a cheaper gun unless you're going to really play a lot.
The playground of the world
Quote by Kensai
Airsoft is very fun, I doubt you'll stop at 200-300 if you do start. After a while you'll probably want to buy mags, a vest, maybe new clothes e.t.c.

I meant $200-$300 for the gun.

Hi-cap mags, tac-vest, BDU's, etc. I dont know how much that'll be. But I'm sure it will add up over time.

Although I still have my BDU's from when I was in ROTC back in high-school. Though theyre kinda tatterred from orienteering and forced marches from the mini-boot camps. I kinda need new ones. "Or Master Chief will have my ass for chow!" LOL It was a Navy unit.
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.
My brother has a few guns, and some camoflauge clothes. I went up to the woods and played it with him, it dosen't really hurt, unless you get shot at near- pont blank range.
I'd buy a cheaper one and see if you like it, like other people have been saying.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
For a sidearm get one of the 400+ FPS Co2 pistols from Wal-Mart or Academy. They're super rigid, semi auto, and hurt like hell. Oh yeah, and $40.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm