Hey guys sorry its been a while. Ive been busy with the band in the studio recently so i havnt had the time. luckily today i was able to book the studio today so heres my 3rd demo for all you.

I had originally made 2 seperate solos but i was able to get the tech there to get them together and he did the mixing for about £50 so in total i think i spent around £110 but dont worry i recorded about 5 more demos whilst i was there

hopefully they will be out sooner than this one was.

enjoy
IAMREALLYCOOL
Ah, yes, I've been waiting for this demo for a while now. It was well worth the wait, that's for sure.

The guitar really is interesting right from the start. A couple of the harmonies were slightly off, but it's really not that noticeable. I'm happy you chose to double track it. Good work in that area. I think you sped up as well, but nevermind. The chorus is quite a catchy one too. Nice and easy to sing along to. The middle eight was great as well. Some of the shredding was a bit off in some parts, but nonethless, it all sounds pretty good to me.

The tone is nice and trebley. What gear are you using and whats the EQ on your amp? Sounds very professional.

Keep up the good work, IAMREALLYCOOL.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Led Pepplin
Ah, yes, I've been waiting for this demo for a while now. It was well worth the wait, that's for sure.

The guitar really is interesting right from the start. A couple of the harmonies were slightly off, but it's really not that noticeable. I'm happy you chose to double track it. Good work in that area. I think you sped up as well, but nevermind. The chorus is quite a catchy one too. Nice and easy to sing along to. The middle eight was great as well. Some of the shredding was a bit off in some parts, but nonethless, it all sounds pretty good to me.

The tone is nice and trebley. What gear are you using and whats the EQ on your amp? Sounds very professional.

Did i ****ing miss something? What I heard sounded like a cat was pissing on the guitar.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Did i ****ing miss something? What I heard sounded like a cat was pissing on the guitar.

Quote by Led Pepplin

no i did not speed it up. it is actually me playing if you can beleive that since it better than most people i have heard
IAMREALLYCOOL
You paid for that? Tbh (and I don't want to be a jackass, this is pure honesty) it sounded bad. Maybe since it had no bass or drums under it for support but it had no sense of melodic control it just sounded like some jerk speed tremolo picking. I'm sure you're a good player, but you should probably slow it down and work on melodic control.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
no i did not speed it up. it is actually me playing if you can beleive that since it better than most people i have heard

srsly is this a joke?
Quote by robobond
srsly is this a joke?

well no it isnt a joke. in my area where i live i am better than most people. but when it comes to internet and all that i am not. and thank you to Misticalz who said i am a good player
IAMREALLYCOOL
He said he's sure you're a good player. That has nothing to do with whether or not you have demonstrated your ability in the tracks presented.

If you are indeed serious and not just a persistent troll than I suggest you slow it down and clean up your playing. Playing fast sloppily sounds like ****.
you spent a 110 euros for that quality? dude id track your 5 demos with much better quality for like 30$ add drums with superior and i could even play bass. jeez you got ripped off (if this isnt a joke) as for your playing it sounds like jsut plain old sloppy speed. i really think this is a joke as on his wall theirs a 1000 posts just saying stop looking at my profile and his picture is of some shirtless fat guy. and his birthday is 1940. i smell troll.

This is sarcasm right?

Sorry but I can make a better quality recording with my piece of junk Pocket POD and my laptop so if you really paid 110 euros for that than you got severely ripped off, and on top of that your recording was horrible, it sound like you mixed several horrible attepmts at speed playing into one big terrible sound.

Also, I don't know if you good or not because none of the demos on your profile suggest that you are.
No offense, but I get better tone out of my Line 6 TonePort GX and Audacity.

EDIT:And better quality.
Last edited by Eidred at Aug 25, 2009,
Right so heres an update everyone. Due to my feedback I have got, which I appreciate, I am going to re-record this very soon as i will be getting paid tomorow. Expect better quality and playing and keep checking back for a new recording
IAMREALLYCOOL