TORRENTS..........man!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Stormx
But that'd be illegal, timmy!

Only if you get caught
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Dude, something like Reason...buy it. Propellerhead aren't a huge corporation like EA or Microsoft. They need the support to continue making awesome products like Reason. If you can't afford. Save up, it really is worth it. You can get a student version for dead cheap.
Quote by piop
Dude, something like Reason...buy it. Propellerhead aren't a huge corporation like EA or Microsoft. They need the support to continue making awesome products like Reason. If you can't afford. Save up, it really is worth it. You can get a student version for dead cheap.
This. Also, if you release something and get paid for it and you don't have a legal version then they will rape you financially.
Quote by urik
I don't think that you can buy reason.

That's beautiful.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Stormx
But that'd be illegal, timmy!

It's illegal to upload I believe, not to download it.

That's what I like to believe anyway.
Quote by grimms
It's illegal to upload I believe, not to download it.

That's what I like to believe anyway.

That's almost the case in canada, but not even close anywhere else.
Just save up for it. As stated before, Propellerhead isn't a very big company, and most likely WILL lose money from your selfishness. If you want free music software, there's plenty of that around, especially softsynths.
There's a demo version of Reason. It's on the Propellerhead site. Try going down the official root, they know what customers want.
I think Propellorhead offers a demo on the site. I think giving you links to illegal downloads are against UG rules.
On another note. I use Reason. And I love it.