So yesterday, I slept in late and when I woke up, thought I was the only one in the house so I decided to walk around the corner to the only upstairs bathroom naked. My dad also slept in, also thought he was the only one in the house, and also decided to walk to the bathroom naked. We collided. Sparks flew in my face as I parried his first blow. "Touche'." He said, and came at me with a wide swing. I thrusted up with an "Auughh!" and caught his pink blade by the tip, and pushed him back so hard he BUST THROUGH THE WALL.

"Ahhh my ****!" he roared, and charged at me like an elephant! Literally, he looked like an elephant, with a pink trunk.And I was the monkey.SWOOOSH! SCHLOP! WHAM! ****! We yelled the sound effects out as we blocked each other's swords. Then all of a sudden, he backhanded me while I was distracted. I spun around from the force of the blow, and was on my knees, rubbing my face and about to tear up from the pain.

"This ends.... NOW!" My dad bellowed, and picked me up by the throat. Just then, I felt a tightening in my stomach. Several inches of bloodied pink steel were protruding from my chest. I saw it and felt an uncomfortable pushing, spreading sensation from my back all the way through my center. It seemed cool, then warm, then very painful. I blinked my eyes slowly and looked forward to my mom, whose eyes were full of horror. I looked at the pink steel. At that angle on a boy's chest, it would have clipped the fat vessel above the heart. If so, the victim would go down as soon as the blade was drawn out.

There would be blood everywhere. I would die within seconds. My body jerked as my father's pink blade disappeared. I was vaguely aware of my knees folding. I slumped over sideways and felt something warm spelling out from my chest. I looked up, and saw my dad holding a bloody pink dagger in his hand and saying something.

What had I done to deserve this? I thought dad had been pleased with me. It must have been Doll Girl. He must have still been mad about it. It had seemed things were going so well. There was a white-gold light everywhere. I was warm. So warm.

Then my dad finally walked into the bathroom and took his victory ****. When he came out, I realized he didn't wipe, and he forgot that I was still lying on the floor. Then he tripped and fell on my face. FML

That was just... no, please, no.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Copypasta is LAME
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
yeah.....
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Cool
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
What did I just read?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
you stole this from the FML site.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated