i have guitar rig 3 and i need to turn off direct monitoring however i cannot figure out how to do this, any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
Quote by rrhoads47
i have guitar rig 3 and i need to turn off direct monitoring however i cannot figure out how to do this, any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Are you using with a recording program?

You want to play with no sound coming out?

Well if that's the case, drop the 'output' knob on the output section, usually at the bottom, white rack thing.
yea im using a recording program but when i try to record it comes out clean.
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Digitech Rp 80
Quote by rrhoads47
yea im using a recording program but when i try to record it comes out clean.

Just make sure the guitar rig level's (in and output) are higher than what's coming in (the clean). If you turn off direct monitoring (the little orange speaker on the track controls in cubase) then you wont hear guitar rig at all.
when i plug in a guitar guitar rig keeps reading from my built in mic not the plugged in guitar
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Digitech Rp 80
Quote by rrhoads47
when i plug in a guitar guitar rig keeps reading from my built in mic not the plugged in guitar

Oh right, well you'll have to fiddle with your input/output settings, I dont have guitarrig on the computer im on right now. Anyway, once you've found where those settings are, make sure they are set to work with your hardware. Good luck! I'm outty