First of all, I just want to say that I don't think Canada is the greatest nation on Earth, I think Iceland wins that title. I've lived in Canada my whole life and i've visited family in the States a few times a year ever since I was born, even have a dual citizenship there. So I know alot about the way things are in both countries. I have to say Canada is a much better place to live and it's not even close. Don't get me wrong, the great majority of Americans are good, hard working people but the way your government runs things is just completely ****ed up.

Before any Americans get all riled up, just think about this for a second. Why have thousands of people fled the "Land of the Free" for centuries so that they can find freedom in Canada? From the slaves in the Underground Railroad, draft dodgers of the Vietnam War, gay and lesbian couples trying to get married, AWOL Iraq soldiers and even people fleeing persecution from the States ridiculously harsh marijuana laws. They all found REAL freedom north of the border.

First of all, your healthcare system is cruel and corrupted beyond measure. The reason it exists isn't to help the people, to save innocent lives or any of that bull****, oh no. The reason it exists is to put billions of dollars into the hands of the insurance and pharmaceutical companies who's lobbyist groups get Congressmen to whore their votes for money. They don't give a **** if millions of innocent children and babies are dying from simple, preventable causes just because they were born to parents that didn't have the money to pay their medical bills. This might sound a bit harsh, but anyone that thinks Universal Healthcare is a bad idea deserves to have all their money stolen from them, their insurance cancelled, stabbed with an HIV infected needle and hit by a car. Maybe then they'll see what these poor people go through every single day.

Don't even get me started on the War on Marijuana...I mean the War on Drugs. 80% of the DEA's budget goes to fight a drug that has not killed a single person in thousands of years of history. That leaves only 20% of the money spent on heroin, crack, meth, speed, acid, coke, ecstacy, or any other drugs that actually hurt people. Now, can someone please tell me what it is about marijuana that is so dangerous that the DEA feels it has to spend FIVE TIMES as much on it as they do on REAL drugs?

You might not have heard of Marc Emery, but he's a Canadian pot activist and is responsible for the growth of more marijuana than anyone else on the entire planet. He's been selling mail order marijuana seeds since the mid 90's and made over 15 million dollars doing so. He called his plan "Overgrow the Government". His plan was to create so much marijuana that the police could not keep up with the spread and would be exausted in their efforts to stop it. He then only kept the profits he needed to live on in his simple downtown apartment, donating millions of dollars to fund the legalization movement. He nearly succeeded in the Summer of 2004, when the Canadian government introduced legislation to decriminalize marijuana. He went on a cross country tour, holding large pot smoking rallies infront of police stations in major cities.

It was at this time that the DEA began investigating him. 18 months later, the DEA arrested him, a CANADIAN citizen on CANADIAN soil when the CANADIAN police knew it wasn't worth the money or effort to bust him for selling ****ING SEEDS. The US now wants Canada to extradite him so that he can face 10 years to life in prison and it looks like Canada's just going to bend over and let them have him. If you've seen Marc Emery, you'll know that he wouldn't last a week in American prison.

Today, the bill to decriminalize marijuana was never issued because of pressure from Washington and the leader of the legalization movement has been taken down by American authorities. Why are they fighting so hard to keep marijuana illegal? It's because marijuana opens people's minds and makes them question things. Makes them question this bull**** war, these bull**** lies their leaders feed them every day, and the bull**** way this world is run. You might call me a conspiracy theorist but if marijuana doesn't kill people, doesn't make people aggressive and has many useful medical purposes, then there must be some OTHER reason why they're fighting so damn hard to keep it illegal.
Last edited by metalhead39 at Aug 18, 2009,
Quit attacking America. I'm sick of people from other countries always saying how much better they are than us. Europeans are the worst but now this guy. It's all relative, there is no "better" place to live. Yes, our healthcare system is built off a capitalist model and the poor get ****ed over, thats capitalism, Obama is trying to get it fixed, but in all honesty Canada's healthcare system isn't perfect. Quality wise, if you can pay for it, I'd rather go to an American doctor.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Aug 18, 2009,
excuse me? give us a summary
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Oh I get it... you hate america.

hey everybody, this guy is a terrorist!

This post has been sponsored by fox news.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Belgium WINS, best healthcare in the world, and legal pot... eh?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I'll right my congressman.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in the bitch

America sucks, because this kid lives in Canada and wants to bitch about a country he doesn't have anything to do with.
Quote by Kensai
Oh I get it... you hate america.

hey everybody, this guy is a terrorist!

This post has been sponsored by fox news.

Also tl;dr NAO
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by tayroar
America sucks, because this kid lives in Canada and wants to bitch about a country he doesn't have anything to do with.

Did you read what I said? I'm a dual citizen with the United States and my entire family lives there. I've been there 2 or 3 times every year since I was very young. I think that qualifies me.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in the bitch

america sucks. canada rulez.

i agree with this.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Both of my parents are employed at Sutter Health, my mother is a nurse at the cancer center. I've seen the work she does. It's fantastic. She gives great quality healthcare. If this heathcare bill passes she will be layed off along with 20% of other employees at our local hospital. America simply can't afford this change.

Yeah, woo, healthcare. For the greater good.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by metalhead39
the way your government runs things is just completely ****ed up
meh, take it to the political thread. or just blog it, bro.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Both of my parents are employed at Sutter Health, my mother is a nurse at the cancer center. I've seen the work she does. It's fantastic. She gives great quality healthcare. If this heathcare bill passes she will be layed off along with 20% of other employees at our local hospital. America simply can't afford this change.

Well I'm very sorry if your mum loses her job so that your abhorrent health system is cleaned up and poor people won't die when they get sick. Would... would you like a cuddle?
Quote by metalhead39
Did you read what I said? I'm a dual citizen with the United States and my entire family lives there. I've been there 2 or 3 times every year since I was very young. I think that qualifies me.

You still live in Canada, so I don't see why you need to go on a bitch fest. You attack America yet we are probably your most valuable ally. I hate the anti-American sentiment everyone has. We're all fat and we're all assholes apparently.

Quote by Stormx
Well I'm very sorry if your mum loses her job so that your abhorrent health system is cleaned up and poor people won't die when they get sick. Would... would you like a cuddle?

He's right, and saying poor people die is extremely exaggerating it. People can get care, if they go to an emergency room then the doctors have to treat them. The drastic change shouldn't be made as quickly as they are proposing. It isn't reasonable to think that can happen. I agree everyone needs healthcare, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Something does need to change. It'd be much more reasonable to enforce a policy that prohibits the drastic overpricing of healthcare that goes on first, and ween in a new system.
Last edited by tayroar at Aug 18, 2009,
Saying "your" constantly makes it seem so personal and that we are the ones causing all of the problems. A lot of Americans don't agree with the goverment either; especially on the internet.
-Nigel Tufnel on Joe Satriani-

"I look at it, his fingers move, and i say yeah...yeah; but where are they going?"
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Don't get me wrong, I'm very sorry if your mom loses her job, no family wants to go through that. But tell that to the 7 year old girl with cancer and see if she gives a ****
Quote by metalhead39

Until you work here, pay taxes here, and vote here you're about as qualified as a fern.

Quote by Stormx

Makes sense to me. Healthcare reform will never work unless we can generate enough poor people to make it a viable enterprise.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by tayroar
You still live in Canada, so I don't see why you need to go on a bitch fest. You attack America yet we are probably your most valuable ally. I hate the anti-American sentiment everyone has. We're all fat and we're all assholes apparently.

Nearly 50% of your population voted for two idiots. Palin couldn't name a single publication she read, and thought africa was a country. I have every right to be pretty ****ing cautious of your country when half of you are total retards.
Quote by tayroar

Please actually READ what I said, 1st or 2nd paragraph. I said the great majority of Americans are good, hard working people.
Quote by metalhead39
Don't get me wrong, I'm very sorry if your mom loses her job, no family wants to go through that. But tell that to the 7 year old girl with cancer and see if she gives a ****

Well, she would, seeing as she treats cancer patients.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by metalhead39

Like I said, she gets care, they have to treat her whether or not she can afford it. It is the law that she gets treated. They aren't allowed to be like you can't afford it bye.
Quote by metalhead39
They all found REAL freedom north of the border.
[...]
This might sound a bit harsh, but anyone that thinks Universal Healthcare is a bad idea deserves to have all their money stolen from them, their insurance cancelled, stabbed with an HIV infected needle and hit by a car.

So making me pay for someone else's welfare and healthcare is freedom? Your circular argument is hypocritical.
Quote by Stormx
Nearly 50% of your population voted for two idiots. Palin couldn't name a single publication she read, and thought africa was a country. I have every right to be pretty ****ing cautious of your country when half of you are total retards.

Yeah because generalizations have always helped the world.
Quote by Stormx

I'll concede Palin's idiocy. 'Tis the reason I didn't vote for McCain. 'Tis the reason McCain lost. Several million other of us retards wouldn't put Palin within a heartbeat of the Presidency. Now be a good little Canuk and go burn down your igloo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

Makes sense to me. Healthcare reform will never work unless we can generate enough poor people to make it a viable enterprise.

Brilliant!

I don't know why everyone thinks our system is messed up. Sutter Health gives away 2 billion dollars to charity every year. Do you think that would still happen were it under government regulation? They are not some evil corporation. They are a great company. It's not corrupt, it's not overly expensive, they will save your life, and above all, it's not corrupt.

To be honest, I blame the media. They are the one's who's put this concept that people die in america everyday if they can't pay. It's simply not true. We're not friggen somalia or something. We will save your life and give you a bill when it's overwith, and most likely, they won't even pay the bill afterwards if they are poor anyway and will pass it on to their next generation.

You want a good healthcare solution? Why the FVCK doesn't the American government set up a system in which they buy insurance policies from the existing insurance companies for the people who can't afford to do so. It would be a FRACTION of the price of redoing the whole damn system, we don't have to get rid of the existing companies... and, lo and behold, EVERYONE would have healthcare.

-Jim Morrison