Hey, you's guys. I'm kinda new to UG, but I decided to make a tab and update my profile and kinda get into it and all that... So I added my first tab that I've not written on paper.

"I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash

But I posted it yesterday evening, and it doesn't show up when I forwarded it to my friend who asked me if I've ever done a tab, and then I go searching for it o my profile, and there's this big 0 staring me in the face when I clicked on "Contributions"-"Tabs", and I'm kinda confused.

Did the tab simply get overlooked, is there a bug, or have the staff at UG simply not gotten around to it yet?

Thanks in advance for any light shed on the situation,
-Dweezlemuffin
(Jedimech1138@yahoo.com)
Quote by Dweezlemuffin
Why was it rejecteded? =(

could be a number of reasons. it could have not been good enough, could have been confusing, or there may be too many tabs of it already.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
There's usually already good tabs for really popular songs, so it probably was rejected by UG members. We don't usually accept tabs that aren't better than the ones we alreay have.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by Dweezlemuffin

Probably because there are already 21 versions of this tab in one shape or form.

Its not the mods or admin that approve tabs its the users and we pretty much only approve tabs we really need so if there are already 21 variations of a tab it would need to be something pretty special to be approved, sorry.

TIP: Try something a little less popular and check how many existing tabs there are before taking time to make a tab we may not need.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Certainly was not confusing...

But I looked up a tab and the first one I saw was so far off that my ears begged me to stop playing for a few minutes.

So I went on iTunes, bought the song, and did it myself.
Quote by Dweezlemuffin
Certainly was not confusing...

But I looked up a tab and the first one I saw was so far off that my ears begged me to stop playing for a few minutes.

So I went on iTunes, bought the song, and did it myself.
Look at other versions, not just one.
Especially ones with 4 or 5 star ratings and tabs that haven't yet been rated.
Quote by Dweezlemuffin

READ the first post in this thread:
WTF? Where is my tab?!?!
Chances are, your question has already been answered there.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Aug 18, 2009,
1) You submited your tab under "unregistered user", so now you are not able to track it. Next time make shure you are logged in before you submit tab. Cause when tab is assigned to you you can see it's status in this section http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/main.php?mode=contributions and also you'll recive email with rejection reason.

2) Your tab was deleted. I'll move this thread to correct forum