I know this is not the best place to whine and talk about my problems... However, I'm 15 and my father has made me feel guilty my whole life for about every little thing I've done... He never thinks about what I want in life and does what ever pleases him... My parents have been divorced for 13 years and he wants me to live with him, giving me the illusion that he somewhat cares about me... I know he had a troubled childhood that could relate to his current self... It's just I keep trusting him, letting my guard down and every time I do... I'm left only with damn tears and sadness... I feel like the most worthless thing ever to exist, a handful of dirt could have more a purpose than me... He has good intentions and he is not cold hearted person... I just don't know what to do... Any advice would be more than helpful... Thanks
If hes a dick dont live with him

That is all
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
...Whoever told you that is your enemy?
Stop using so many ellipses. It's annoying.

And advice about what? Whether to live with your dad or not? You're the only one who can make that choice.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
If i'm not mistaken the pit > americas health system.

DREAM THEATER

Gear;
Gould LP
Samick strat
Tanglewood strat
Squire 4 string bass
Alto saxophone
Maybe he really does care. I don't know you or your dad so all I can do is speculate.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-nzTZ962w

hey

at least he hasn't burned your hand on the stove cus you were 7, cold, and the stove seemed like a good idea at the time
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Aug 18, 2009,
Kill him.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by diofan88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-nzTZ962w

hey

at least he hasn't burned your hand on the stove cus you were 7, cold, and the stove seemed like a good idea at the time

^Lulz

Sorry at your Situation TS, but I can't help you much more than just saying something like "Hope your Dad Stops being a Douche".
Quote by Life Is Brutal
^Lulz

Sorry at your Situation TS, but I can't help you much more than just saying something like "Hope your Dad Stops being a Douche".

hey...that's a true story

drunks cant remeber
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
People are stupid, including your father. Accept it and move on.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
My dad was the same way. The answer is simple. You're old enough to choose for yourself whether you want to live with him or not, so if he tries to get custody of you through the court system, the decision will ultimately rest on your shoulders. If it were me, I wouldn't live with him.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Cole419
I know this is not the best place to whine and talk about my problems... However, I'm 15 and my father has made me feel guilty my whole life for about every little thing I've done... He never thinks about what I want in life and does what ever pleases him... My parents have been divorced for 13 years and he wants me to live with him, giving me the illusion that he somewhat cares about me... I know he had a troubled childhood that could relate to his current self... It's just I keep trusting him, letting my guard down and every time I do... I'm left only with damn tears and sadness... I feel like the most worthless thing ever to exist, a handful of dirt could have more a purpose than me... He has good intentions and he is not cold hearted person... I just don't know what to do... Any advice would be more than helpful... Thanks
live with your mom.

Quote by iwontwait
Meet Coler419, fifteen years old.
Fed up with life and the way things are going,
he decides to rob a liquor store.

exactly what I thought.. the thread came up as soon as I skipped songs onto guilty conscience.. freaky deaky!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Cole419

Cole419, by my friend,

Many of immigrant clients of mine similar issues to you. The solution is, in my opinion, to take up with responsible adult and seek counsel. Your school should have counselor.

If you are an immigrant, find special counsel for people like yourself.

Thank you,

By your message,

Phillip
Hello, my name is Phillip McGraaw

I have PhD in Women's Studies/Immigration trends from University of Texas at Austin.

I am an Indian who immigrated to America 7 years ago. I like Warehouse 13, Twitter, Guitar, etc.
Quote by Phillip McGraaw
Cole419, by my friend,

Many of immigrant clients of mine similar issues to you. The solution is, in my opinion, to take up with responsible adult and seek counsel. Your school should have counselor.

If you are an immigrant, find special counsel for people like yourself.

Thank you,

By your message,

Phillip

Lol@Immigration.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
tl:dr

thoughtt this would be about the prestige
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I'm sure he really does care about you, a lot. more then you probably know. have you talked to him about how you feel? about some of the things he does and how it makes you feel that way? having good communication never hurts.

Also, not to be depressing, but this song always reminds me of situations like these. when I first heard it, I was like...wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C30mM37qGhA
If I ever look at something and think that it should be fixed, I fix it. You're old enough that you can go live with your mom if she'll have you. Talk crap out with your dad and if he is pissy about it, then screw him. 3 more years til you can be out on your own.
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by iwontwait

EXACTLY what I thought.
To be honest we're pretty much all worthless IMO. But non-the-less, no one has the right to make you feel like that. So just go live with your Mom and just forget about your Dad.
dont let it bring you down; learn how not to be towards people. i had a horrible childhood and despite how bad it sucked at the time, im thankful for it because it made me a better person today.
tell him what you told us. seriously.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
tell him what you told us. seriously.

+1
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by RayToroIsAGod
Stop using so many ellipses. It's annoying.

And advice about what? Whether to live with your dad or not? You're the only one who can make that choice.

This.

Live with your mum?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Imagine that with both parents, and you have mine. Deal with it. You get used to it after a while. Or, live with your mom.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Dont move in, mooch from a safe distance
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Meet Cole419. He's having trouble with his parents, and the only way he can deal with it is murder. But then his conscious comes into play..

Alright, who wants to be Dr. Dre while I do the parts of Eminem?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
where have you been living for the last however many years?

is there any real reason to move in with your dad (other than your dad wanting you to)?

Try to spend as much time with him without living with him (if that's possible). if he continues to make you feel bad you can gradually withdraw easily.

at the end of the day you have to look out for yourself. you can only put yourself through so much to help others, eventually you have to put your best interests first.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
TS

Join the club.

Most people feel that way in their teens. Me included. It all starts making sense LATER in life.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by iwontwait

SOOO FULL OF WIN!!!!!!111!!!!

Dr. Dre. FTW!!!
Quote by DardoBoy
SOOO FULL OF WIN!!!!!!111!!!!

Dr. Dre. FTW!!!

Aww, I didn't even notice it was already posted.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Aww, I didn't even notice it was already posted.

Sorry, but he beat you to it.
This thread has gone so off-topic
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i think someone needs a fishing trip.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,