Hello friends,

Today I listen to song by Bruce Springsteen on the radio, yet I do not know title or words to song, please help me figure out what song.

Starts out with a 4-chord piano progression with drum cymbals. An organ comes in later and there is kind of a little organ solo before the words start. There is a Saxophone solo later in the song. It is not something off of the Born to Run or Born in the U.S.A. albums I am almost certain.

Thanks to much community!

I look forward to giving back to you!

Thank you,

By my messsage,

Phillip McGraaw,

Your Friend.
Hello, my name is Phillip McGraaw

I have PhD in Women's Studies/Immigration trends from University of Texas at Austin.

I am an Indian who immigrated to America 7 years ago. I like Warehouse 13, Twitter, Guitar, etc.
Slower song, it was probably ~4 minutes give or take a minute or so.

I have PhD in Women's Studies/Immigration trends from University of Texas at Austin.

I am an Indian who immigrated to America 7 years ago. I like Warehouse 13, Twitter, Guitar, etc.
hm... I couldn't tell you, just go to amazon and search his albums and use the thirty second previews till you find it =/
It could be Fourth of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) because that starts off with piano. But I'm not sure, the description is too vague.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Its kind of a slow song, sounds like an older one but I don't know

Secret Garden maybe?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I heard the one I think hes talking about on the radio last night, but can't remember the name, arugh... this is gonna kill me........
Quote by eberg2
I heard the one I think hes talking about on the radio last night, but can't remember the name, arugh... this is gonna kill me........

Haha yes, it is killing me

At the begginning there is ONLY PIANO AND HI-HATS/CYMBALS and then organ comes in with a mini organ solo and then bruce.

I have been seaching the previews on iTunes but i can't find it help yes?

Sorry it is not Fourth of July or Secret Garden

Sorry, it's not Backstreets OR Independence day

Incident on 57th Street maybe?
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.