Hi everyone i want to ask if anyone knows of anyway to get better at spacing out your phrasing im trying to but it just sounds to bland and boring to my ears. it also sounds a little forced

ill upload a mp3 of my just messing around over a backing to show you what i mean.

criticism is welcome as long as its explained, i know its not great i haven't played in almost a year, im just trying to get back into it and fix problems that where causing me grief .

anyway here is the file

http://www.lostrecords.co.uk/music/Untitled.mp3
I like it

But

I think you overdid the double-stops at times. And there were moments where I was expecting you to increase the tempo and play a fast passage, but you just kept going slow

other than that, it was great
I like metal

Gear (still working on it ) :

Epiphone SG G-310
Marshall MG10cd
Boss MT-2 Metal zone

Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^listen to him

Metalli-freak
thank you for the input, i am trying to do two things which are not natural for me i think i normally over do fast passages and tend not to leave enough space so i think it is just finding a good balance and getting comfortable enough for it too flow well.

thank you very much haha i havent played in a while so its hard to be critical when i need to be i am just glad i feel like playing again to be honest
yeah just try to find that balance between all the techniques you have in your arsenal.
I like metal

Gear (still working on it ) :

Epiphone SG G-310
Marshall MG10cd
Boss MT-2 Metal zone

Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^listen to him

Metalli-freak