I'm wondering if I can fit 2-3 EMG's (81-7, 707tw, 60-7) in my Ibanez S7320. Will the battery box even fit?
The battery box should fit, but the pick ups wont without routing
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by G.9
I'm wondering if I can fit 2-3 EMG's (81-7, 707tw, 60-7) in my Ibanez S7320. Will the battery box even fit?

Well you'll need to have the body routed for the bigger housings that EMGs 7 string pups are in so I don't see why you shouldn't have a proper battery compartment put in as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by G.9
Could I also apply the 18v mod?

You could very well do and I advise that you do; from what I've heard it makes a relatively subtle but very worth while difference. You'd almost certainly have to have to a proper battery compartment routed for that though, I don't think 2 batteries would fit in the normal control cavity.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You could very well do and I advise that you do; from what I've heard it makes a relatively subtle but very worth while difference. You'd almost certainly have to have to a proper battery compartment routed for that though, I don't think 2 batteries would fit in the normal control cavity.

I couldn't even get one to fit in my S470. Trust me, emgs and S's don't mix very well. Only get them if you REALLY love the guitar.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
If you really love the guitar you'll stick some passives in there

[/opinion]
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small