Well, whatever model it is, it looks like it's got an OFR in it... I'm thinking it might be custom made.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
What is an OFR? I am extremely new to this. I had a cheap-o fender back in the day and I snagged this because it came with a case and lots of extras. I have no idea what I bought.. but it plays well!
an OFR is an Original Floyd Rose, that's the bridge/tremolo part of it. They're known to be really reliable, but I've never seen one in an S series before.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
If you look closer at it (I'm working on getting high res pics up) the OFR has an inscription that says "Flyod Rose Licensed by Ibanez".. maybe it's not custom?
Well then it seems like it's an original Edge bridge to me... again very reliable, and again I've never seen one on an S series. Although I can't be sure, I'm not an expert on Ibanez bridges. Maybe they came on the original ones? I don't honestly know. Sorry.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Last edited by JackTheNobody at Aug 18, 2009,
its an S4somthine
thinking Ibby S470, one of the early ones, but thats an old floyd rose of some kind, its a 1991 guitar tho
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
That's actually one of the S series wave guitars. It has a Lo-TRS trem in it, which is pretty much garbage. I can't you much more than that with those tiny pics.

I don't think it's a '91, however. I've only seen wave inlays on late 90s/early 2000's s models.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Last edited by lespaulrocks39 at Aug 18, 2009,
....its one of the LO-TRS trems, not even close to an OFR.

My guess is a S320 or something of that nature from the 90s
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
The exact inscription on bridge is:

"Ibanez TRS Trem" on one side and "Licensed under Flyod Rose Parts" on the other.