Ive heard alot of mixed reviews about the DS-1's.
I figured its time for me to try one and decide myself.
Does anybody have one up for grabs?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
sell you mine for $25 shipped?
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
PM'd
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
i just bought one for 25ish shipped along with a crybaby original, strictly to mod both. i say buy one just to do chris's mod, that's why i am.
Yeah thats what I did bland. I have two, both modded. Well.....once modded and the other egregiously circuit bent.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by blandguitar
i just bought one for 25ish shipped along with a crybaby original, strictly to mod both. i say buy one just to do chris's mod, that's why i am.

Yeah, I was gonna try it then perform keeley's all seeing eye mod to it.
And to the guy above, I dont live in the UK.
Anybody have one?
Quote by letsgocoyote
Alright I'll check it out man.
Quote by letsgocoyote
hey Little, I've done the ASE and Ultra mods to a DS-1 (its on my pedalboard for my second amp). I prefer the tightness of the Ultra moreso than the gain of the ASE but what ever floats your boat. I may have an extra one around. I was gonna mod it too but I guess I might part with it...
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
If you have an extra one laying around PM me.

Quote by letsgocoyote
Ok I'm looking. I cant decide if this one I have here I was gonna mod, or if it is extra...I'll have to go look at my parts list to see if I planned the mod or not.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by RaggityAnne08
sell you mine for $25 shipped?

Im buying his^
Thanks.

Thread can be closed nao.
Quote by letsgocoyote