I have a Schecter C-1 Artist that has no pickups and it has the tuners and bridge. Should I part it out?? To me it has to big of a neck for what i like. Would $200 be to much? for the whole thing?

I also have a 1993 Jackson Stealth HX that has some noticeable playing wear and I changed the wiring to a 3 way switch instead of a 5 way. Im wanting $200 with case and a Crate practice amp that came with it when I bought it. I played $300 a while back and its been my favorite of all but I hadnt been playing it lately(a LONG time). Is $200 too much for this one?

I need help with this please.
your english confuses me so
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
than??

isnt it then?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I can haz proper English?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by kshands
Isnt it the same?.?.?

No.
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
No.

Than is used to compare between 2 objects.

Then is indicative of the next step in a sequence of events.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Wait, you want to sell your guitars right? What are you asking us exactly?

Also, I like Engrish of yours. Here I show you mine sign I make.

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Just a couple typos guys calm down, we're a chill forum remember?

But yeah, I think you should invest in some pickups for the guitar and install them, it'll sell for a MUCH higher price MUCH faster.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Last edited by Faux~Affliction at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Just a couple typos guys calm down, we're a chill forum remember?

But yeah, I think you should invest in some pickups for the guitar and install them, it'll sell for a MUCH higher price MUCH faster.

Agreed, this isn't the pit so stop being dicks and help the guy out.

I would personally keep the guitar, never know when it might come in handy. You can ebay it as is though, or with pickups. I don't think it'll matter THAT much. People might just want to install their own pickups anyway.
WTLTL 2011
Honesty there is a difference between a chill forum and structuring coherent sentences.

Quote by kshands
I have a Schecter C-1 Artist that has no pickups and it has the tuners and bridge. Should I part it out?? To me it has to big of a neck for what i like. Would $200 be to much? for the whole thing?

The way I read that, is that he is asking if $200 is too much for him to spend on a guitar that he's not too eager on.

However, as it has been demonstrated, it can also be read as "is $200 too much of an asking price for a sale?"

I don't know which he wants based on his post.

Does part out mean to spend on it as a keeper or does it mean to separate the guitar and sell as part since its not a full guitar. I can't really tell which he wants, but if I had to assume, I think he's asking if its too much to spend on a cheap guitar.

Quote by kshands
I also have a 1993 Jackson Stealth HX that has some noticeable playing wear and I changed the wiring to a 3 way switch instead of a 5 way. Im wanting $200 with case and a Crate practice amp that came with it when I bought it. I played $300 a while back and its been my favorite of all but I hadnt been playing it lately(a LONG time). Is $200 too much for this one?

In this case, it is marginally clearer that he wants to sell this.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )