Hello! I am looking to buy a chorus and flanger pedal for my pedal board, I don't know if this will help but I will list my gear at the moment since I am new to pedals.

My current pedals are the Line 6 Echo Park Delay, a Ashdown Drive Plus, and a Boss TU-2.

My guitars are a Musicman Stingray and a Fender Jazz Bass. (I play bass guitar not guitar, if this matters but I don't think it will since these are modulation pedals.)

My amp is a Orange AD200B and my cab is a ampeg svt 810.

I am going to be using these pedals to play Tool songs mostly with my friends but I will probably try to see if I can try them out in my real bands (I play in a post-hardcore band and I do a lot of blues busking)

There is no budget, I don't want a piece of **** pedal that takes away my sound/tone and I have to rip it out of my board so tell me what the really good ones are

Thank you for your time
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Homebrew Electronics THC for chorus pedal. its amazing
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
I would go with a Fulltone Choralflange or an EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress. Both of them do chorus and flanging.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Boss is the way to go ive never been disappointed with any of their pedals and its about all i use. i have the boss flange pedal so its definitely a good one and ive used the boss chorus one and its pretty good too. im actually thinking about making the boss chorus my next pedal
Most Boss modulation pedals are not very good, especially the new ones. They had some good stuff back in the day modulation-wise, but the new ones are not very good and you can do a LOT better.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
byoc flanger and look for a mij boss ce-2 chorus
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Analogman Chorus + Maxon Flanger, TC Electronics Chorus/Flanger or Fulltone ChoralFlange.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.