I feel like i spend too much of my time online are there any programs that monitor your internet usage and block the interwebz after a specified amount of time? (running on Mac OSX btw)

Yes there is the whole self control option but that doesn't work more than 2 days.
I was gonna suggest the application Self Control.

I've never actually used it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Try the clock located in the corner of your screen. Top right for macs, bottom right for windows.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
get a timer
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by Don't Read This
I feel like i spend too much of my time online are there any programs that monitor your internet usage and block the interwebz after a specified amount of time? (running on Mac OSX btw)

Yes there is the whole self control option but that doesn't work more than 2 days.

lol tomorrows post will be 'arrgh i cant disable that program that cuts me off the internet after a certain time'.
There are programs that shut down after a set time. They give you 5 minutes to save your work or finish masturbating or whatever and then they just shut down. It's probably not what you're looking for but it might help.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Serg1
lol tomorrows post will be 'arrgh i cant disable that program that cuts me off the internet after a certain time'.

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
build a machine that will shoot you in the crotch every time you are on the computer for more than 4 hours.

and once that is done, try finding another project to divert you attention from the internet
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
1) Look at clock
2) Decide on how much time
3) After amount of time is passed, unplug the internet

Get a life?
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
Quote by entity0009
They give you 5 minutes to save your work or finish masturbating or whatever and then they just shut down.

i lol'd
meh i have a life (no gf though) but even then i still get distracted. it starts as ok imma check my yahoo email, and my univ email to see if i have anything pending for like 3 hours.