Has anyone ever gotten them removed, luckily mine are "erupted" so they will not have to cut the gums, also I am not going completely under or knocked out, just an mild sedative, any experiences? would be appreciated
I got the strong stuff, this was on 4/20... I didn't know it, but I told my mom a lot of stuff that she shouldn't know...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by metalisbest
I got the strong stuff, this was on 4/20... I didn't know it, but I told my mom a lot of stuff that she shouldn't know...

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Well.......
Try not to get dry socket.

This.

I had mine removed about 3 or so years ago and read about dry socket and avoid it at all costs. The bad pain only lasted a day or two at most.
mmmk.
Quote by metalisbest

go on...
The playground of the world
You're not getting knocked out?! Well then it'll probably be like a long visit to the dentist but your mouth will feel frozen and you'll keep drooling all over yourself for a while.
when i got mine out, i didnt swell at all.
when my sister got hers out, it looked like she was stuffing golf balls into her cheeks.
hopefully, you wont swell much.
well i was put under when i got mine out cos 2 of them were impacted on the bone or something and were apparently, according to one of the nurses, "real bitches to get out". and yeah because of that my face was swollen for ages and they took long as to heal. didnt help that i ended up with and infection about a fortnight after which made them take longer. wasnt exactly a fun experience
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
sell me the drugs you get after words aight dude
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by joehhy
when i got mine out, i didnt swell at all.
when my sister got hers out, it looked like she was stuffing golf balls into her cheeks.
hopefully, you wont swell much.

Dude that was my helmet

Last edited by Serg1 at Aug 18, 2009,
lol, i got an iv put in me, and i thought i was waiting fully awake and i was thinking "**** i'm not even gonna be knocked out" and i was freaking out cause they were starting.

next thing i knew i woke up 2-3 hours later thinking they didn't even start yet.
you'll be drowzy probably till you get home.

don't smoke the first week or else you'll get dry socket, which is unbelievably painful...
Your not getting knocked out?!

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Killedelphia19
I was born without wisdom teeth i guess I'm just lucky like that

You're not born with them. They grow in at about 20-30 years old (most people)

Edit: Wait till they come in. Look forward to that pain.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Last edited by Koshman32 at Aug 18, 2009,
well as I said, its not really necessary the doctor said there erupted, and "easy" to take out
Quote by Killedelphia19
I was born without wisdom teeth i guess I'm just lucky like that

I took out my own wisdom teeth. It took three bottles of vodka and pair of plyers. I ended up taking out the wrong teeth!!
im not gonna lie t/s it was excruciatingly painful mate. good luck.
My brother got all four out monday. Im not trying to scare you, but he's in pain. Be sure not to use straws or anything. Youll get dry socket, which he has. It's terrible.

EDIT: YOUR NOT GETTING ANESTHESIA? HAVE FUN!
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by fender4482 at Aug 18, 2009,
I have to get mine out next month sometime. 2 of mine are shattered and I have to have them cut out. So since I hate the dentist anyway, Im getting completely sedated. Plus all the pain killers that my dentist gives out... Oh its gonna be nice... lol
All four of mine were impacted, so I got put completely under. It wasn't bad at all. I couldn't eat solid food for a few days, but other than that it was fine. I had bruises for about three weeks, though.

I had Oxycodone, which helped.
Quote by fender4482
My brother got all four out monday. Im not trying to scare you, but he's in pain. Be sure not to use straws or anything. Youll get dry socket, which he has. It's terrible.

EDIT: YOUR NOT GETTING ANESTHESIA? HAVE FUN!

its gonna be like 'pulling teeth' then.