Page 1 of 2
Yeah, i just want to share my little story. Im learning to be a cop. I Just wanted to know if you know any cops who plays guitar, who skateboards and stuff like that? For exemple, i play mainly punk like Strung Out, Lagwagon, Good Riddance, NOFX,etc. I also play anything that interests me. I sometimes smoke weed and play gigs. I feel apart from the others at the police academy cuze they are so "well dressed" and im like.....wearing my converses, my Jack Daniel t-shirt or skate brand shirts, work pants or jeans and stuff like that. They also look so straight while I don't look that straight. Im learning to be a cop because that's what i want to do but it just feels and look wierd because of how i look. I always get asked if im a musician because i REALLY don't look like a cop. I know it dosen't really matter but...i find it kind of funny. Like i said, its really what i want to do. Just wanted to know if you guys knew any cops like that? Im like...scared of being the only futur cop to be and think like that.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Last edited by AmericanParadox at Aug 18, 2009,
First off, learn to spell future.

OT: I don't think you should worry about it TS. If it's really what you want to do, **** them
Well, i'm not sure if this is suppose to be one of those, "Cool story, bro" or what. But since you smoke weed, kiss being a cop goodbye.

I guess at the rate your going, this might be what you'll be
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Aug 18, 2009,
Dude, you spell like your fourteen, your city really cutting education value for cops? Or they hiring younger?
Quote by AmericanParadox
Yeah, i just want to share my little story. Im learning in being a cop. I Just wanted to know if you knew any cops who plays guitar and stuff like that? For exemple, i play mainly punk like Strung Out, Lagwagon, Good Riddance, NOFX,etc. I also play anything that interests me. I sometimes smoke some weed and play gigs. I feel apart from the others at the police academy cuze they are so "well dressed" and im like.....wearing my converses, my Jack Daniel t-shirt or skate brand shirts, work pants or jeans and stuff like that. They also look so straight while I don't look that straight. Im learning to be a cop because that's what i want to do but it just feels and look wierd because of how i look. I always get asked if im a musician because i REALLY don't look like a cop. I know it dosen't really matter but...i find it kind of funny. Like i said, its really what i want to do. Just wanted to know if you guys knew any cops like that? Im like...scared of being the only futur cop to be and think like that.

It's okay. At least you admitted it and are out of the closet. Good job friend, I am proud of you.
Be cool.
wtf is a futur cop?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I don't know about that, if you were to be a FUTURE cop and do that wouldn't be smart though.
im from Canada and usually talk french so my english is a little bit bad, sorry.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
This made me laugh
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by AmericanParadox
im from Canada and usually talk french so my english is a little bit bad, sorry.

if you're canadian, then why is your username your usename

EDIT: UNLESS- that's the paradox!
Last edited by Flipaningage at Aug 18, 2009,
Quote by AmericanParadox

well then...

that's cool
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
it is kinda weird but i do know a cop like that he plays guitar at this bar across the street and he smokes weed and squares so i always bum cigs from him but in the day time he's a cop and he pretty cool. u should feel weird but proud i cant really explain that part tho cuz thats how i would feel. but dont be one of those cops that are total tools....there's millions in parma, ohio.
one x_vox
Quote by AmericanParadox

Ah, you see, thats good then, my fellow canadian I apologize for making fun of your spelling, you see most people who spell like that on this forum are 14 year old dumbasses.
Quote by Serg1

I

IS FUTUR COP

lolstack to you, good sir

Yeah, its ok mate. Im trying my best but i still suck. haha.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
My head is about to blow up....
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
that just means you will be one of the cool cops. the rest of the law will envy you.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
1. Keep going on the same path you're taking now.
2. Grow up to be a crooked cop.
3. ???
4. No, I refuse to do that stupid South Park meme.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by MusicalMinority
1. Keep going on the same path you're taking now.
2. Grow up to be a crooked cop.
3. ???
4. No, I refuse to do that stupid South Park meme.

Thats a southpark meme? I never knew that.
At least you wont end up a complete ass like most of the cops i've met. Seriously all the cops in the small town i live in have nothing better to do that yell at kids riding fourwheelers and stuff like that. A couple of my friends got fines for walking underneath a pavilion to get to our skate park. The guy said he was gonna put them in jail next time, what an idiot.
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by stevve
Thats a southpark meme? I never knew that.

yes its the underpants gnome.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
Well, i'm not sure if this is suppose to be one of those, "Cool story, bro" or what. But since you smoke weed, kiss being a cop goodbye.

I guess at the rate your going, this might be what you'll be

Guess that's what i'll be
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by Flipaningage
i smiled slightly at this. It didn't warrant a laugh. But i smiled slightly.

I giggled heartily.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
If I knew a cop who played NOFX, i would shake his hand, most cops where im from are stuck up. Not trash talking cops, just cause all the cops that are in my area are like that.
Quote by Serg1

I

IS FUTUR COP

Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Page 1 of 2