The input jack on my squire came out and I have no idea how to fix it, so I need some help.
Take a screwdriver, undo the two screws that hold the plate on. Slide the jack through the hole in the plate and tighten the washer. (That is if you haven't lost it.) If you have, you'll need to get a replacement.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
If I have a enough money I'll try to get the local shop if they do it, but I probably won't do myself, I might but I'll probably screw it up.
try youtube or google but if want help on UG why dont you explain the problem a bit more i know your jack broke but what exactly happened??
one x_vox

make sure both wires are connected. takes 5 mins.

Quote by Jason_Dionne
+1, or just bring it to a shop and let them deal with it. saves trouble

next time maybe you could say, "hey i'm afraid to learn things, so i take things into shops because it's hard for me to try anything new." "that's what you should do too!"
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 18, 2009,
It's nothing hard really. You can screw it up. It'd take a complete fool to screw it up. My Squier's jack did the same thing. Just unscrew the plate pop the jack back through, tighten her up and viola. You are off and rockin.

Definitly not worth a shops $60-80 an hour fee.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Aug 18, 2009,