Page 1 of 2
sup

I'm having an 18th soon and I'm looking for punches for those who can't afford grog, so it has to be cheap. And we all know whats cheap

Goon and passion pop.

So, would 2 goon sacks (fruity lexia, only the best for my party), 5 bottles of passion pop and 2 bottles of some other non alcoholic thing be good? what else is cheap that I can add? Taste is not an issue.

Do your worst, pit.
Quote by winnipegbassist
or you could get shrooms

This.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
You know. When I read the thread title, I instantly thought of Goonswarm from EVE...

I really need to stop playing that game.

In fact.

No I don't.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by winnipegbassist
or you could get shrooms

Quote by assparade69
this

Quote by whitenihilist
this.

Quote by Pinto111
this.

Quote by rmr024
this

Quote by Oroborous
this

Quote by Geezus
This.

I have to agree.
RIP Tom Searle.
^Goon is Australian slang for really, really, REALLY cheap cask wine. Scene kids and douchebags drink it and like to think they're cool.

Really cheap as in, 5 dollars for a 4 litre bag.

Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
^Goon is Australian slang for really, really, REALLY cheap cask wine. Scene kids and douchebags drink it and like to think they're cool.

Really cheap as in, 5 dollars for a 4 litre bag.

I knew it, I ****ING KNEW IT.

It is like wiggers drinking Mad Dog 20/20.

This is what we drink here in the States when we don't have much cash.

Well, that, and:

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Play Goon Sack of Fortune.

Its where you tie a goon sack to a rotary clothesline and whoever it lands on has a mouthful.

It is the oldest of Australian traditions, created by the Aborigines in the dreamtime.
...In my opinion.
Yeah dudetheman, at least you drink some sort of respectable cheap liquor.

Who the fuck drinks WINE to get drunk though? That's something you're supposed to drink with dinner!
Quote by NakedInTheRain

Who the fuck drinks WINE to get drunk though? That's something you're supposed to drink with dinner!

I agree with this post, and award it a....

+1
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I know people who do.....

I always end up with **** hangovers off wine, though. Like as bad as cheap liquor hangovers.

I used to big jugs of wine with my friend, but I quit because of the hangovers and blackouts.
Goon turns girls into the four buck f*ck /sexism

Seriously, it's an 18th, let the deros bring the goon and just go with VB and Carlton Draught, those beers aren't overly expensive.

I don't mind goon but serving it at a party is just a bit dirty, just make it byo. Unless of course you want to live up to the bogan stereotype
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
You guys are all dicks.

Goon is cheap wine, and passion pop is cheaper fruitier wine. I just wanna know what else is cheap to chuck in that isn't going to make it worse.

Come on pit, I know this is all you do.
I didn't actually understand a word of that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Internal Chaos
You guys are all dicks.

Goon is cheap wine, and passion pop is cheaper fruitier wine. I just wanna know what else is cheap to chuck in that isn't going to make it worse.

Throw some Crack Rocks in the mixture.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Internal Chaos
You guys are all dicks.

Considering what's already in it, I'd say you could slosh in half a litre of diesel fuel and it would turn out better.
Quote by Internal Chaos
You guys are all dicks.

now you really won't get any good answers....

well done sir.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Internal Chaos
sup

I'm having an 18th soon and I'm looking for punches for those who can't afford grog, so it has to be cheap. And we all know whats cheap

Goon and passion pop.

So, would 2 goon sacks (fruity lexia, only the best for my party), 5 bottles of passion pop and 2 bottles of some other non alcoholic thing be good? what else is cheap that I can add? Taste is not an issue.

Do your worst, pit.

fruity lexia is awesome, also gordo wasnt bad

also "This" to shrooms
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
this thread reminds me of all the 15 yr old kids roaming the streets on a friday night with thier goon sacks tucked under thier arm.

but on a relevent note i would recommend some goldern oak
Quote by Forkman

goon of fortune! love that game
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by NakedInTheRain

Because the government enforced a 66% tax increase on pre-mixed drinks, so poor teens buy casks/bottles of wine to get drunk.

The irony is that the 'tax' is supposed to cut down on teen binge drinking, but anyone with an extra $10 simply gets a bottle of spirit, therefore more people binge. It's been exposed as blatant revenue raising
Soft Dry White with Orange or Mango cordial, with the same ratio of goon:cordial as water:cordial is delicious.

I drink loads of goon due to being a Uni student. It's cheap, effective, and there's loads of it. Fruity lexia makes the women sexier.
Page 1 of 2