Warning: Large pic.

So the other day my high E broke, no big deal. But when It broke this happened

Notice how the trem is no longer level. And the brass colored bit on one side is in the wood while the other side is poping out about 1/8 of an inch. What do I do?
try taking the strings off and re slotting it. that should give you a clue as to were the problem comes from.
Try to see if you can just add new strings and level the bridge again? if that dont work take it apart and find out what exactly is wrong
"Their always is no such thing as a wrong note!"
Ya, it looks like your bushing has popped out, maybe from the pressure of the string breaking... idk, but try hammering it in, but only glue it if absolutely necessary. If you glue it, it will be a pain in the arse if you ever decide to refinish the guitar.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by BassForGrace
add springs

read post 4 please.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

read post 4 please.

Hes a bassist, what do you expect
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
So, I hammered it back in like Jim said. Hopefully it says. I do need another spring in back though. I imagine they don't cost more than $10.
Quote by Toolfan11
So, I hammered it back in like Jim said. Hopefully it says. I do need another spring in back though. I imagine they don't cost more than $10.

I bought four from my local guitar store a few days ago - they set me back £2 (~4$) in total.
Quote by Toolfan11
Are you sure? You can adjust the tension on the springs. No need to add any if you can make the bridge level (in the tail to neck direction) by a simple adjustment.

Unless you're making a big change in the gauge of the strings (heavier), you probably have enough adjustment range with the springs you have.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Are you sure? You can adjust the tension on the springs. No need to add any if you can make the bridge level (in the tail to neck direction) by a simple adjustment.

Unless you're making a big change in the gauge of the strings (heavier), you probably have enough adjustment range with the springs you have.

I am 100% sure. Right now there are only 2 springs and the screws in back are as far in the body as they can go.