Place you peed

I would have to say either peeing out my window, or off my bridge.

Edit: I forgot to say, I have peed in my hamper also.
It smelled so bad :S
Last edited by The_Clansman_ at Aug 19, 2009,
The most unorthodox place I've pissed was probably on a small catholic school. At least that's the first thing I can think of off the top of my head.
while skateboarding... oh yea
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
In the back seat of somones truck. I dident piss myself but opened their door and peed. The guys a huge douche.
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
while skateboarding... oh yea

That reminds me of that one music video were at one part hes squating and taking a dump while hes riding his skateboard.
i peed in a bottle then diluted it with h2o and watered my plants with it free source of nitrogen or watever..but then my plant was dying and i had to change the soil..random spot?the floors in public places :S i don't think i did any random things except outside a pharmacy near to a highwayyyyyyy
iv took a **** of a bridge before and literally as i was just starting about 20 ramblers started coming past, managed to get half out but had to hold the rest as they walked past only a few metres away from me. Cracked me up they were all trying not to acknowledge that i was there lol waited till they'd all walked past, which seemed like forever and was killing me, then i released the rest. I tell you the second part of that **** was almost as pleasuring as an orgasm

i was having a crap not a piss so dunno if its relevant just brought back fond memories
ehhh, i piss where ever, at school, off bridges, at random places in the city when i can't find a toilet, when riding bikes down the highway... just anywhere when i need to go
RIP Gooze

cats
In one of those empty rectangular holes near all the curved pieces of stone sticking out the ground and crying people.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I pissed off a cliff. It felt liberating.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I have peed off a bridge before.. quite a few times actually, always good fun.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

into a bottle whilst sitting in the passenger seat of my mates car. we were on a long journey and we didnt have time to stop. it was really difficult, especially when i filled the first bottle, luckily i had an empty mcdonalds milkshake cup as back up. the contents went out of the window and all over the car behind. unfortunatly it wasnt a convertable, that would have been funny!!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.