Page 1 of 2
the title says it all. im at a friends house and have nothing else to do
EDIT: this was geerrally for the AMERICANS, we are the dedicated pit monkes, its like 3 AM here. PFF Britian. Cockinghead awaiting rapid flaming from britians
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Last edited by Morello Wannabe at Aug 19, 2009,
I drank mad coffee late at night. I've drunk that much before, but it's keeping me up right now.
To tell you that this thread is made on a daily basis.
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
its 4 where i am. and i'm trying to learn knights of cydonia on bass
ok well maybe not 3 but this early or late, depending on where u live
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
It's 4:04 PM

so
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I'm starting to write a 10-20 minute piece for unaccompanied violin. I had all summer to do it but I'm a lazy ass. And now it's due in about a month when the fall semester start...fml.

During the midnight hours is when I'm in a writing mood...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
because insomnia is a bitch

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Morello Wannabe
do i have a bad rep now bcuz i post "bad" threads?

Really isn't important. A majority of people on here are dicks to anybody. Eventually, you get used to it. Plus, it's just a website. And I'm an 09er too, but I've never been made fun of for it...
Quote by ToughGuy123
Really isn't important. A majority of people on here are dicks to anybody. Eventually, you get used to it. Plus, it's just a website. And I'm an 09er too, but I've never been made fun of for it...

QUEER!

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
thuth^ what he quoted
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

Quote by HeavyReverb

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Umm this thread was definitly ment or the AMERICANS. notanyone else cuz we have our ow subculture. p0rn, weed abd the internet, o yea and the occasionally sex. Ocassionally used loosly. but seriously im almost ready to tell...
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

Quote by HeavyReverb

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Quote by Morello Wannabe
Umm this thread was definitly ment or the AMERICANS. notanyone else cuz we have our ow subculture. p0rn, weed abd the internet, o yea and the occasionally sex. Ocassionally used loosly. but seriously im almost ready to tell...

the fuck?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Because I only have a week left before school and I want as much time as possible before I go back. Even if that includes ignoring sleep.
Quote by Morello Wannabe
???
Quote by Morello Wannabe

Just wondering, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? It doesn't seem like it from the state of your post.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
cherio then
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

Quote by HeavyReverb

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Quote by Morello Wannabe

Silly. This site is used by people from all over the world, so whatever you are talking about RIGHT NOW in America is not applicable to anyone else not from this country.

To answer, this is my last night I can stay up late before going to school on Thursday. What a drag.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by Sheepdragon
Just wondering, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? It doesn't seem like it from the state of your post.

quoting someone else's quote as your own = no

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Morello Wannabe

Do tell...
Quote by Morello Wannabe

I'm in America and it is only 11:48 PM. You must be like 7 years old and not know about time zones. Plus you can't spell/type.

Quote by Sheepdragon

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'm in America and it is only 11:48 PM. You must be like 7 years old and not know about time zones. Plus you can't spell/type.

I've been thinking "This guy HAS to be to young to be on this site..." since the first post of his I saw.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I've been thinking "This guy HAS to be to young to be on this site..." since the first post of his I saw.

It's 9 AM and I'm at school.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by SPBY
quoting someone else's quote as your own = no

I never said I made it up, I was just wondering if he really DID even decide to look more like. It was kinda like accidentally-ing the whole post.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Page 1 of 2