Its almost about time i got a new mp3 player since my Samsung 4gb is nearly full.

I'm thinking about getting an apple ipod nano. Is it quiet similar to the Samsung t- 10? And also, can i still put songs onto it using windows media player? And also, are they reliable and will it last for more than at least 3 years?

EDIT: I've done a little bit of research and i think i will stick with samsung and try and get the same model with more space.
Is there anyone in NZ who knows where i can buy samsung yp t 10 mp3 players??
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Last edited by sean_etc at Aug 19, 2009,
No you can't put them on from there from WMP, but you can just add the whole music folder to itunes in one go.
And I've got one from 3 and a half years ago that's been through a washing machine and still works.
use itunes, much better. much better.

never used a t-10

depending on how much u charge it, it should last quite a while.
ipod's run on li-ion batteries that have charge counts. i think ipods have approx (not sure here) 200-300 counts. once u use that up, its practically useless, unless u replace the battery through sum shifty shop.

i recommend charging the ipod when u put new songs into it, "syncing" n just leave it there to charge. I do this abt once a week n the battery lasts me a whole week and ive had my ipod nano for abt 2 years.

Its pretty hard to break, always in ur pocket, so it should be ok. i recommend a case thts hardish if ur a worry wart. Personally, i dun use a case..
I recommend the samsung .I hate itunes because it's really userunfriendly with the samsung you can drag and drop I think wich is a lot better than using the annoying itunes and Ipods are known for their bad sound quality and are expensive for what you get.