Yes, as the title suggests, I'm going to the music store tomorrow (the only decent one, where they have what I want is 45 minutes away...), and I'm going to test the Fender Jaguar and Fender Jazzmaster, because I like the sounds I've heard from them, and the feel of the Jaguar was great when I played it before. I'm not sure if I'll even buy anything tomorrow, it's just to feel what's the difference between the two (especially the scale length and the sound). Are there any other things I should look after? Because I don't want to go 3 or 4 times down there to test them out.

Thanks for the help!
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

I play everything that I can get my hands on when I go to a store... sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.
Quote by Vikingx
I play everything that I can get my hands on when I go to a store... sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised.

Well, I kinda know myself, and I'd fall in love with a guitar that's out of my budget, or I'd buy something that I later realise I'm not that crazy of... While now, I know these guitars would suit me, so...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page

play everything in your price range, and if u do fall with suming above it save up u will be much happier
Try it on your amplifier, if they have your amp in the store.
Also can you please buy me an effects pedal (BOSS ds-2 Turbo Distortion)
Quote by Bloodavian
Try it on your amplifier, if they have your amp in the store.
Also can you please buy me an effects pedal (BOSS ds-2 Turbo Distortion)

Definitely going to do that (trying it on my own amp, not buying you a pedal), thanks for the tip!

Quote by Archieisted
play everything in your price range, and if u do fall with suming above it save up u will be much happier

Well, I don't know if I could do that, because I'm not that good at hearing the difference between guitars that are equally good, I'll feel the difference, and hear the difference between, but I won't know if I will be able to choose what I want then. I'll have to much choice, and I'll just keep changing my mind.

Thanks for the help anyway!
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page