I put my itunes visualizer thing onto the trippiest setting i could find, the put ummagumma on in the dark and listened to it from start to finish just watching the screen. Who needs acid when you got these 2 things? I just got the album today and was actually warned about the second disc because of how strange it is.
chilly tale sis'
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by guitarskater11
I put my itunes visualizer thing onto the trippiest setting i could find, the put ummagumma on in the dark and listened to it from start to finish just watching the screen. Who needs acid when you got these 2 things? I just got the album today and was actually warned about the second disc because of how strange it is.

You OBVIOUSLY have never done acid before.
You should've just said "Who needs acid when you got Pink Floyd?"

Everything is better with Pink Floyd.
Try doing that on acid, and you'll know why we need acid.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by whitenihilist

You OBVIOUSLY have never done acid before.

+ a billion.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
You know, when you name your thread "Just did the coolest thing", people kind of expect the contents of the thread to be, well, cool.
Acid > Itunes.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You know, when you name your thread "Just did the coolest thing", people kind of expect the contents of the thread to be, well, cool.

ture, tbh i was expecting a story about him being blindfolded, on the back of a bear who was wearing skis on the way down the alps while morgan freeman providing a narrative

mightn't be cool....hell of a lot more interesting though
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Yeah, back in the day I used to play it with candles behind the speakers and a small holes drilled in the back so the sound would move the candles, then be wasted and lie in the dark. Not quite like itunes. Almost burnt my house down.
I'm pretty sure acid would be better.

but then, you'd be too distracted by everything else to notice the computer screen.
Quote by whitenihilist
It's fun too look at, but not as good as the 360's one.

Really? Maybe your iTunes visualiser is an older version or my 360 visualiser is an older version, but the most recent iTunes visualiser is the shit
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Fleabag
Really? Maybe your iTunes visualiser is an older version or my 360 visualiser is an older version, but the most recent iTunes visualiser is the shit

Yea, I need to update iTunes, I might do that later now that I have a reason. BUT the 360 lets multiple people control it, me and some of my friends all dropped acid and ended up playin with the visualiser for hours.
Yea, I do love the control you have over the 360's visualiser. When you're high, it's just like flying a spaceship. Almost.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress