theres a part of the commercial where women are talking about it and one of them says, "its good for a relationship, lets put it that way," and then laughs. what i dont get is how its good for a relationship...i mean shes getting pleasure from someone other than her man who cant satisfy her so she had to get the vibrating touch in the first place. maybe im over-analyzing or im right and what she said is just plain stupid and makes no sense. discuss.
You'll figure it out one day. Hey everyone, don't tell him. It's better if he learns it on his own.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
So... You're saying that women in a relationship shouldn't masturbate?

How stupid.
I don't know, but that bitch pisses me off. Yeah, maybe your sex life is bad cause you're an ugly ***** and your husband can't get off to you cause you're so unattractive. ****ing bitch. Pisses me the **** off. She thinks she's so hot.

Before anybody replies, I was kidding. It's obviously for masturbating.
Quote by crazy8rgood
So... You're saying that women in a relationship shouldn't masturbate?

How stupid.

People in general should not masturbate; it leads them astray from God's grace.
Quote by RU Experienced?
People in general should not masturbate; it leads them astray from God's grace.

Damn. I'm gonna burn in hell then.
Quote by gsd65
theres a part of the commercial where women are talking about it and one of them says, "its good for a relationship, lets put it that way," and then laughs. what i dont get is how its good for a relationship...i mean shes getting pleasure from someone other than her man who cant satisfy her so she had to get the vibrating touch in the first place. maybe im over-analyzing or im right and what she said is just plain stupid and makes no sense. discuss.

Methinks you just got trolled.
what im saying is this: if a woman has a good man who can satisfy her then she doesnt need the product and needs to shut the eff up.
Quote by gsd65
what im saying is this: if a woman has a good man who can satisfy her then she doesnt need the product and needs to shut the eff up.

No.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by gsd65

You've never had a conversation with a female before, have you?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah you will.

I'll be humping God's leg like a dog up in heaven though.

But... Isn't humping said like similar to masturbating?

YOU'LL BE SINNING TO HIS FACE! BLASPHEMER!

Quote by gsd65

... get laid.
Quote by crazy8rgood
But... Isn't humping said like similar to masturbating?

YOU'LL BE SINNING TO HIS FACE! BLASPHEMER!

No, because it's my way of expressing my love for God. He'll be flattered.
so apparently everyone is missing the point except for toughguy123...
Quote by Sid McCall
You'll figure it out one day. Hey everyone, don't tell him. It's better if he learns it on his own.

ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner

Quote by gsd65

For God sake, it's an ad related to a sexual activity, there's not meant to be enough blood going to your brain to think about it that much
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by RU Experienced?
No, because it's my way of expressing my love for God. He'll be flattered.

or you could do it anyway and if god loves you then he'll forgive you.
Quote by gsd65
so apparently everyone isn't missing the point except for gsd65...

fixed
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
No, it's not.

Oh...um well I must be thinking of something else. I'm really tired and not thinking straight.
Just glad my wife doesn't seem to need one...<<___<< >>___>> Think it's time to rummage through her things again
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by OldiebutNewbie
Just glad my wife doesn't seem to need one...<<___<< >>___>> Think it's time to rummage through her things again

Don't.

It can only end in disappointment.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't.

It can only end in disappointment.
Must be nice to have such little confidence. Sorry guys, I poke my woman right. Not saying she doesn't masterbate, but it's not toy related. She actually doesn't like the vibrating.
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by OldiebutNewbie
Must be nice to have such little confidence. Sorry guys, I poke my woman right. Not saying she doesn't masterbate, but it's not toy related. She actually doesn't like the vibrating.

Hmmm, that's strange.

Maybe you got a defective one, I hope you purchased a warranty and kept the receipt.
Quote by gsd65

no u need to "shut the eff up" and stop giving a bad name to all us 09ers
Quote by RU Experienced?
Hmmm, that's strange.

Maybe you got a defective one, I hope you purchased a warranty and kept the receipt.

icwutudidthere

Edit: Actually, took a sacred vow on my wedding day to bogart her forever, so no takesies backsies.
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Last edited by OldiebutNewbie at Aug 19, 2009,
I actually could care less about the vagina DJ-ing that women do in their spare time.

But ****, when that old woman comes in with her input on the device... Awkward.
Guitars: - ESP LTD EC-1000 (See-Through Green)
- Ibanez AXS32 (Wine Red)

In desperate need of a JCM 800/5150...
Quote by K-Hand
I actually could care less about the vagina DJ-ing that women do in their spare time.

But ****, when that old woman comes in with her input on the device... Awkward.

I agree.

I'm curious about why they even put that commercial out, you have to be about as dense as the TS to not already know about toys etc.