So has anyone done this before? How hard is it and how expensive? I've been making some pictures and stuff on the computer that I want to put on tshirts but I have no idea how?

Help please
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
There's a place at Pacific mall near my house, but the mall, itself is home to some undesirables.

I've always wanted a shirt with my avatar all across the front in XXXL

And considering it's a custom item, be ready to fork over a hefty sum, definitely bring more than 20 with you.
hue
It's as expensive as you want to make it. You can send it off and get it done professionally for a fair bit or make heat transfers and iron onto a blank t-shirt for a lot less.
You can send it to companies that'll print it for you, don't think it's too expensive if you get a few of them made, I think some of the local bands in my area get them done for like $5 each.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by JackalUK
It's as expensive as you want to make it. You can send it off and get it done professionally for a fair bit or make heat transfers and iron onto a blank t-shirt for a lot less.

What's the quality like on that though and can you use colour?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
just try screen printing. then you can make as few as you want. it will require some effort and artistic skill, though.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Or get permanent pens that write on fabric and draw your design.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Zugunruhe
just try screen printing. then you can make as few as you want. it will require some effort and artistic skill, though.

Yeah, I don't know how intricate your design is, but screen printing is a good option. It is a bit time consuming, but worth it.

I used this guide: http://www.instructables.com/id/D.I.Y.-Screen-Printing/

and made this.

cheap and works great. The ink is kind of expensive (about $8) but you don't use much per shirt. everything else you can get at a thrift store.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3